PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

STN357

Undefeated writer
I'm only 15 1/2 but I'm very mature for my age and have played with many many people over the age of 18 on video games and they have had no complaints towards my behavior. Former XB1 level 100+ player who just recently switched over to PS4 GTA. I'm active everyday and am looking to grind this game.
Unfortunately you don't meet our minimum requirements but what I can do, is point you in the direction of other crews that I know roll do great by you.

SNOW

ChatterBox
I'm looking for a crew to have fun with and who also has active players,I'm somewhat kinda sorta ok at sniping not sure if that's gonna be a bonus ,also I like challenging crew members to sniping battles simply because they wld fight back and also it's easier to set up rather than hunting down randoms to kill,I'm 30 years old and rank 150. I play mostly on the weekends but if a member needs help during the week I'll try my best to get on and help him/her out ...uhhhhh what else can I add ...nothing really ... my psn is ORIGINAL_RED_MAN just in the event I'm taken into consideration.

Last edited:

IcelordEth

Talking Troll
Need a tight knit crew?

Are you a 18+ on PS4?

Are you looking for a crew with few restrictions?

Do you have less than 5 million in your bank account?

Want tho get away from the cliche crews?

Come on down and join the Fill-T Animals!
Yes
Yes
Damn straight, where do i sign in, Boss?

STN357

Undefeated writer
We've been inactive for a few months, I think that's going to change here shortly. I'll start accepting applications coming soon. If you want to help rebuild one of the best crews that's played this game.... The info is above. Msg me here, Rockstar, PSN and we can start rebuilding. Time to knock the dust off and have a little fun.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Looking for players that want to run with a one great crew. We are rebuilding and looking for players to assist. The blueprint is there, we just need the bodies. Come and see what makes this crew different from all the others.

STN357

Undefeated writer
We've added a few more players, we are staying to look like a functioning crew but we are missing just a few more pieces. Come and join us and help add to that greatness!

STN357

Undefeated writer
I even waited over 24 hours to do this. Just for you Nugsy because I fucks with you.

Needless to say, with the core players we have and the direction we are going, time is there only limiting factor. I look forward to getting more players onboard.

18 players and growing, it's humbling and we trust the process in TFAC. You gotta trust the process. All adults needing a fresh start and a place where you can be whatever, whoever you want to be. The. Filthy. Animal. Crew.

Last edited:

STN357

Undefeated writer
We are in the gym getting nothing but gainz! Good progress for one week! We are going to continue to grow and get more solid players onboard. See how you fit in that equation.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Someone plugged in the charging and we are getting charged up more and more by the day! All it takes is a little dedication and great people! Come and see why we are still on if the best places to be in year 5!

STN357

Undefeated writer
It's a casting call for all adults! If you need a place to grow and be yourself, we have it here for you! Look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

STN357

Undefeated writer
The wolves are on the move... Nah not really.. We just some adults looking for more adults to run with. No extra bs, just people enjoying this game. Come and see about us!

STN357

Undefeated writer
You can do with this, or you can do with that... You can do with this cuz this is where it's at!

STN357

Undefeated writer
We are running on all cylinders right now. Just fine tuning the intricacies. I'm looking forward to having you if you'd like to run with a crew that's been tested since the beginning.

It's a reason why we are still here. You knock us down, we get right back up. You poke the bear?... You never poke the !

Look forward to hearing from us.

Top Bottom