PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Oh boy! It's that time again, time for another DLC. Don't go into panic mode now, just simply come and run with us and we'll hold at Gay Tony and figure this all out!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Oh boy oh boy, the DLC crewless requests are in full throw. I'll need you all to come and find out about us. We making moves, doing things, doing stuff.

Lol Adult gamers enjoying this wonderful addiction of ours. Look forward to hearing from you all!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
We have been busting out asses trying to get this data out on this new DLC for everyone in our crew to use and come up from. We have been helping each other out since day one! Nothing changes, let's build together, I look forward to ushering in your talents and helping improve our play with your way of playing! Ttyl!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
How are we doing? Pretty damn good, we have crew only loonies that are available for you to hustle in. We have players all over and in many time zones, we have some great news and women and we have the originator on the unlimited dubsta spawn!? Can beat that!

We've been crushing this new DLC with almost every couple owner over 4-5 million earned.... It's been a great run so far. Come be a part of the building of lower level players to the advancement of seasoned players.
The. Filthy. Animal. Crew.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
You know when you see it, you feel it when you playing, it's what a damn good crew looks and feels like.

We take players of all levels. Veterans to newbies. Jump onboard.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
What's up everyone, it's your neighborhood Filthy Animal welcoming you to join our Crew.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
What's good people!? We are doing great things, as is everyone else, we just do them better. Come and run with this adult crew.

We are looking for all levels of skilled players. New, veterans, and super Saiyan!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
We have been here since December 2013, we are not going anywhere.

We are recruiting players that don't want to cheat to get ahead. We are recruiting players that need someone to run with when RDR2 comes out, when Fallout 76 comes out, for players who need a squad to run with when they jump online.

If you need any of that and you are at least 18 years old, this might be the place for you.

Often imitated, never duplicated. We are the Filthy Animal Crew.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
What's good everyone, we haven't gone anywhere. We just get busy making this experiencing great for everyone. Come and see about us!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
How's everyone doing? We are doing just fine! Glad to see everyone emitting their game. Come and run with us to see what you've been missing.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
I'm about to retire from legitimate work at age 37. That's about the best thing going on for me.
What's good with you jefe
I just hit 33 not too long ago but I'm a few years away from retirement. Early 40s for me.

I'm good, just got back from Kauai not too long ago. Best trip I've had in a while. Wife loved it, I loved it. Now just getting back to the grind.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
What's good people, we are still here. We are still building, we are forever growing. Look forward to seeing all types of players. If you need a mature hangout spot, inquire within.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Work is work, being a professional is what it is. That's exactly what you get when you join our Crew. We understand that you can't play everyday and for those who can, you are more than welcome to join in.

For those blue-collar workers and those professionals out there looking to join other players what know life comes first, come and look for us.

We understand your real life gets in the way of what you'd rather be doing.

Top Bottom