PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

BootsOnCats

Talking Troll
Hey what's up STN, I'm 18 on PS4 and looking to join your crew. Any initiations I should know about or do we just jump straight into making money?

u4eeuhtripz

Talking Troll
Ayye! Getting back into gta recently and need a new crew to run with. 26 years old and I have two hands. Psn: u4eeuhtripz

Btw, I'm suuuuper laid back.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Thanks for everyone hitting is up and seeking us out. We are still playing. I'm not at the moment because of travel but to get started, simply request to join on social club and these awesome ass people will connect you to.

I appreciate the feedback, again, e look forward too having you all with us.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
There hasn't been much of a push for adding players to our Crew of late because we have been going for quality over quantity. If you are a damn good player and want too run with us, request to join and we can get you going.

We also accept players from all levels and walls of life except any bigots and racist, fuck off. Oh and children, grow up. Other than that I think we should be good to go.

Best of wishes

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Ayye! Getting back into gta recently and need a new crew to run with. 26 years old and I have two hands. Psn: u4eeuhtripz

Btw, I'm suuuuper laid back.
You didn't pan out as we'd hoped but it's a numbers game. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Joined on social club, how do i get started?
I spoke to you recently, sorry for the delay my Call to Duty for my country came first. We will seal the deal and get you running here soon. Life gets in the way of doing what you'd rather be doing lol

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
We've added 4 new members in the past two days and we are looking for more quality players. I look forward to hearing from you all!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
We are growing by the day and we are looking to adding players from every walk of life and any background. Inquire within, I love how diverse of a group of players we have. It creates a great atmosphere for anyone to be who they want to be without worrying about acceptance.

See how you can fit in as well.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
After a very fruitful week for our crew, we are looking to build on the success we've had getting new players in. We are accepting adult players of all sorts. Happy Hunting!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
We've had so many great players join us in the past few weeks. We are looking to capitalizing on that push.

Cheaters need not apply, we don't care for those types. Bigots need not apply. We are looking for quality players, just decent people. Thanks for your time and as always, Happy Hunting!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
This type of inertia tends to continue with great runs for years on end. We are working on building up our forces for some RDR2O and we are just emailing each other's company. Check out your favorite Crew members, favorite Crew.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
We will keep growing and we will keep having fun while doing it. Come be a part of a damn good Crew.

Top Bottom