PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

LSDazzed

Talking Troll
Wow what a great week all those double money specials were! I managed to get from 20 million to 55 million, couldn’t have done it without the help of all the great people in TFAC though! I’ve been with them for about a year now and still going strong.

If you need a good group to grind with or just get into some shinanigans apply here

Please be:
18 or older
Have a mic
No cheaters/modders

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
We are still find great things here in our gaming community. We would love to have you if you need an adult community to run with. Inquire above!

STN357

Elite
Don't mind us, we are just making moves as silent as we can. 24 vetted and approved in the past month. Inquire above!
Screenshot_20190718-014452.png

STN357

Elite
We are still adding quality players at critical times, with this new DLC coming out, it's prime time to get onboard! We can grow together! See you all soon!

STN357

Elite
We are growing and gaining momentum like crazy. Help us build on that inertia! That snowball is rolling!

STN357

Elite
Another Filthy Animal Production! I know it's long but it was fun! I won the car on the first spin! As did 3 other people in my crew! Join us while you can! Inquire on my tag line or on the OP!

STN357

Elite
We just completed the hunt for all the hidden cards! It's a long video but it covers everything location... One after another, in raw form, until I realize I forgot one just south of the church in the middle of the map! Enjoy and come and find out why we are one of the best Crews around!

STN357

Elite
Man we are kicking ass right now! If you had to spin the wheel and happened to land on our crew, you've just hit the lottery! Here's hoping you can get lucky with us!

STN357

Elite
Constant and steady progression is what we are doing here in TFAC. I'm hoping to getting more adult, quality gamers just like we've been doing for years now. Happy Hunting!

STN357

Elite
T-PANG1, it's a pleasure to have you running with us.

We've been putting in the work out here! 29 players in the last month in a closed recruitment crew.

I'm proud of the work everyone is doing to have fun out here!
Screenshot_20190727-125853.png

STN357

Elite
Come and join one of the best GTAV crews around. From old gen until mid 2019, this Crew has been one of the best to be around. We do not allow kids in our crew, e don't allow cheaters in our crew and we don't like bigots/racists/leeches in our crew.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

STN357

Elite
Getting better and better by the day. We are making more millionaires than the lotto! Come and join a crew that's quick to help others and looking to always have fun doing it.

This is one tight knit Crew!

STN357

Elite
We are living our best GTA lives lol over here! We are having a blast and we would like to have you join us.

Inquire within..
Cheaters need not apply
Racists/bigots need not apply
Selfish players need not apply
We are just looking for decent people that love to play games together... If that's not your... Miss me with that bs!

STN357

Elite
It's been a pretty progressive week in our crew, we are just building on what we've already laid down. We are still doing the same thing that got us here and having great success at it, that's helping each other out.

Come see where you fit in.

Top Bottom