PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

Carlabergy

Talking Troll
Good day,

My name is STN357 and we are an active, extremely helpful, adult gaming Community. One of the many things we believe in is 'Help to be helped.' By doing so we create a constant culture of others getting the assistance they need while always looking to help the person next to them.

We operate on Crew controlled lobbies.

We fight as a crew in PVP

We run missions/heists/everything else as a crew.

To become a part of this crew you'll need to reply to these simple questions before requesting to join. Copy and Paste this below and fill in the content. If you have questions about any of this, just ask below.

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is

I'm years old

My level in GTAO is

My lvl in RDRO is

I'm playing from

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it

I do not participate in any exploits

I'm willing to use PSN messages and Communities to communicate

If you'd like to join our crew, simply request to join on Rockstar, wait for someone to contact you on Rockstar. Make your profile viewable to Friends and Crew on Rockstar and we will go from there.

What are we looking for in players in our Crew?

We are looking for players that are 18+

Do not use exploits/glitches/cheats

Not a bigot/racist/etc.

Don't mind using their mics to communicate
If you can meet those minimum requirements, got ahead and request to join. Someone will contact you shortly afterwards.

How to avoid not getting contacted:

If you want to join our crew, do not request to join and do not check your Rockstar account. That's the basic premise of managing our Crew and we use it to verify the type of player you are, amongst many other things. Check your messages on Rockstar.

Another way to avoid not getting in our crew is by contacting us and not responding to messages. We have a process that screens EVERY player that comes through out doors. You are no special snowflake, you will go through the process like everyone else.

Social club website: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/filthy_animal_crew

Crew Leader R* info: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/stn357

Crew goals: They are very simple, to continue being one of the best Crews in GTAV since we started. We will continue to push diversity and welcoming every type of person in our crew. We look forward to having different people from every walk of life and background.

We will guarantee that if you come in as you are, we will always have playful banter because we are adults, but you'll be received as such.

Things that we are not:

We are not a roleplaying crew. We are not into furry stuff (I had someone ask me it so that's why it's here!) We do not cheat, we will not ask you to do anything you don't want to do as every position in the Crew is voluntarily filled and voided.

Expectations from you as a crew member: Hello others out, learn from others, be open to meeting others from all around the world that are different from you, treat others like you want to be treated and be ready to talk shit, have fun, post pics/memes, have fun in any game we play and bring your style and expertise to our Community.

I really look forward to seeing you all out there!

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the great players in The Filthy Animal Crew. You may proceed to your regularly scheduled announcement.

Updated 3SEP19
would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is
Carlsbergy
I'm years old
My level in GTAO is
My lvl in RDRO is

I'm playing from
Romania
Yes

yes

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
The body of work and the dedication of the players are unmatched. I can't say I've played with a better group of players.

We are making great strides and we are growing well. If you need a crew that grinds, plays together and are really helpful look no further.

Inquire within!

Top_Gun865

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is: Top_Gun865

I'm years old: 24

My level in GTAO is: 60

My lvl in RDRO is: N/A

I'm playing from: TN, USA

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: YES

I do not participate in any exploits: YEP

I'm willing to use PSN messages and Communities to communicate: YES

Chappers

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is ChappersW and my PSN is ChappersW85

I'm years old 34

My level in GTAO is 132

My lvl in RDRO is 25

I'm playing from Belfast, Ireland

Shonuff

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is Shonuff_476C6F77 and my PSN is Shonuff_474C4F57

I'm in my 40's

My level in GTAO is 48

My lvl in RDRO is N/A

I'm playing from AR, USA

Lazyjitter420

English Teacher
Looking for a great active crew? Then look no further. We are huge on helping one another out with sales, heists, combat, races, or whatever else may be needed. Don’t take my word for it though. Come check us out.
Message me on social club or psn to get started today.
Social club: lazyjitter420
Psn: lazyjitter420

allbran420

Talking Troll
Hi I would like to join your crew!

PSN: allbran420

GTAO LVL: 261

Playing from eastern Canada

I have a mic and dont mind using it

I do not participate in any exploit

I am willing to use psn messages to communicate

Frasafus

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is Frasafus and my PSN is Frasufus

I'm 35 years old

My level in GTAO is 76

My lvl in RDRO is non existent

I'm playing from Scotland

Top Bottom