PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite

We out here having fun and doing it together.

We are hear a bunch of grown ass man and women who love to game and talk shit.

Th_von_erich

Talking Troll
I’m nearly 40 I have zero tolerance for morons, I just need some decent guys or girls I can crew with occasionally. Sometimes I’ll want be alone, sometimes it’ll be me and our kid but he doesn’t game with strangers so ive never finished the heists that need 4 members.

STN357

Elite
I’m nearly 40 I have zero tolerance for morons, I just need some decent guys or girls I can crew with occasionally. Sometimes I’ll want be alone, sometimes it’ll be me and our kid but he doesn’t game with strangers so ive never finished the heists that need 4 members.
You might've found the perfect place for you. If you can check out the original post from here and answer those questions and request to join on Rockstar and we will contact you shortly.

We have lone wolves, we had social , we also have a mix of other type of players from all around the world.

The one persistent theme across is everyone it's looking to helping each other out. Let me know if you have any questions for us. Look forward to hearing from you.

STN357

Elite
We are recruiting players during this quarantine.

We are currently active in GTA, RDRO, COD, and being one of the best Crews in the game. Come and see about us.

Ronze92

Talking Troll
would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name and my PSN is Ronny_Zee

I'm 27 years old

My level in GTAO is 45

My lvl in RDRO is N/A

I'm playing from 2020

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it

I do not participate in any exploits

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate

I am a very fast learner and pick things up quick.

STN357

Elite
would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name and my PSN is Ronny_Zee

I'm 27 years old

My level in GTAO is 45

My lvl in RDRO is N/A

I'm playing from 2020

I am a very fast learner and pick things up quick.
Someone will be in contact with you very soon, thanks for getting in contact with us.

TheCrazyGuyZ

Talking Troll
When I tell you we are out here making moves, very strategic, very calculated, and full of crazy ass moments.

I'm not trying to sell you a Crew, I'm trying to change your gaming experience. See why we have been, and will continue to be, one of the best gaming communities around.

Most recently we started using Discord, a little late to the party but showing up fashionably late.

Check out the OP to see how we can help make your gaming experience just a lotta bit better.

The Filthy Animal Community

Est. 2013-Present
Ello I'm 27 I don't have a mic as for right now I use to be a very high level but recently had to restart my psn name is The_Silent_One_Z and my rockstar name is TheCrazyGuyZ

STN357

Elite
Ello I'm 27 I don't have a mic as for right now I use to be a very high level but recently had to restart my psn name is The_Silent_One_Z and my rockstar name is TheCrazyGuyZ
I'll be contacting you to speak to you about joining.

Rocker69

Talking Troll
Good day,

My name is STN357 and we are an active, extremely helpful, adult gaming Community. One of the many things we believe in is 'Help to be helped.' By doing so we create a constant culture of others getting the assistance they need while always looking to help the person next to them.

We operate on Crew controlled lobbies.

We fight as a crew in PVP

We run missions/heists/everything else as a crew.

To become a part of this Community you'll need to reply to these simple questions before requesting to join. Copy and Paste this below and fill in the content. If you have questions about any of this, just ask below.

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is

I'm years old

My level in GTAO is

My lvl in RDRO is

I'm playing from

If you'd like to join our crew, simply request to join on Rockstar, wait for someone to contact you on Rockstar. Make your profile viewable to Friends and Crew on Rockstar and we will go from there.

What are we looking for in players in our Community?

We are looking for players that are 18+

Do not use exploits/glitches/cheats

Not a bigot/racist/etc.

Don't mind using their mics to communicate
If you can meet those minimum requirements, got ahead and request to join. Someone will contact you shortly afterwards.

How to avoid not getting contacted:

If you want to join our Community, do not request to join and not check your Rockstar account!

That's the basic premise of managing our Crew and we use it to verify the type of player you are, amongst many other things. Check your messages on Rockstar.

Another way to avoid not getting in our crew is by contacting us and not responding to messages. We have a process that screens EVERY player that comes through out doors. You are no special snowflake, you will go through the process like everyone else.

Social club website: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/filthy_animal_crew

Crew Leader R* info: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/stn357

Crew goals: They are very simple, to continue being one of the best Crews in GTAV since we started. We will continue to push diversity and welcoming every type of person in our crew. We look forward to having different people from every walk of life and background.

We will guarantee that if you come in as you are, we will always have playful banter because we are adults, but you'll be received as such.

Things that we are not:

We are not a roleplaying crew. We are not into furry stuff (I had someone ask me it so that's why it's here!) We do not cheat, we will not ask you to do anything you don't want to do as every position in the Crew is voluntarily filled and voided.

Expectations from you as a crew member: Hello others out, learn from others, be open to meeting others from all around the world that are different from you, treat others like you want to be treated and be ready to talk shit, have fun, post pics/memes, have fun in any game we play and bring your style and expertise to our Community.

I really look forward to seeing you all out there!

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the great players in The Filthy Animal Crew. You may proceed to your regularly scheduled announcement.

Updated 08MAR20
hello, looking for a very large, active and fun crew. the crew plays all the time and uses voice chat in game or ps4 party ? im looking for a mature clan with not a lot of kids acting a fool all the time. get back to me :)

50 years old

RS - ROCK3R69

PSN - SOUNDGARDEN1969

GTAO - 31

USA - Dallas TX

have a mic, use it all the time.

no exploits ever.

Discord and PSN - good

Last edited:

Joshserf09

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is Josh.serfass@rocketmail.com and my PSN is joshserf09

I'm years old 39

My level in GTAO is 42ish

My lvl in RDRO is low

I'm playing from home on a PS4

STN357

Elite
hello, looking for a very large, active and fun crew. the crew plays all the time and uses voice chat in game or ps4 party ? im looking for a mature clan with not a lot of kids acting a fool all the time. get back to me :)

50 years old

RS - ROCK3R69

PSN - SOUNDGARDEN1969

GTAO - 31

USA - Dallas TX

have a mic, use it all the time.

no exploits ever.

Discord and PSN - good
I just sent you a message on PSN and we look forward to having you run with us. ‍♂♂

STN357

Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is Josh.serfass@rocketmail.com and my PSN is joshserf09

I'm years old 39

My level in GTAO is 42ish

My lvl in RDRO is low

I'm playing from home on a PS4

When I said where are you playing from I kind of meant the location in the world but that'll work. I'll send you a message here shortly and we can hopefully get you going with us. That you both for getting back in touch with us.

Joshserf09

Talking Troll
When I said where are you playing from I kind of meant the location in the world but that'll work. I'll send you a message here shortly and we can hopefully get you going with us. That you both for getting back in touch with us.
Sorry slight misunderstanding, I am EST GMT-5

STN357

Elite
Where all my folk that are in quarantine!?

The stay at home family members! With all of this craziness going on, you'll need an alternate reality to go to. Why not run with us?

We are female friendly, we are funny as hell, we have players all around the globe, and we are getting bigger and better by the day!
We embrace adversity here and if you want to be around a melting pot of a community, come and check us out.

Josh8866

Top Fiend
Elite
Where all my folk that are in quarantine!?

The stay at home family members! With all of this craziness going on, you'll need an alternate reality to go to. Why not run with us?

We are female friendly, we are funny as hell, we have players all around the globe, and we are getting bigger and better by the day!
We embrace adversity here and if you want to be around a melting pot of a community, come and check us out.

My brother liked this post so much he's doing a dance on the floor! He's in quarantine with the rest of us so I'm sure if he was on ps4 he would be keen on joining

STN357

Elite
Tell your brother that we appreciate it and be sure to tell your brother to tell HIS brother to bring him and his crew over and run with us! It can be an even bigger party!

STN357

Elite
If you looking for a new home to game because the one you have doesn't do a great job at taking care of you, I'm sure we can take care of you better. We are more active, more spread out and let drama then most places. I look forward to hearing from you all, we have women, we have older players and almost anything else you can think of.... Come and see about us.

Top Bottom