PS4 Aspects of Life Roleplay looking for more members

IGotYouBi_ch

ChatterBox
Aspects of Life Roleplay Community

My longtime friend and I have started an ultra realistic world. If you’ve seen the pc game “Raw” that is what we are trying to bring to this new GTA RP community. We are looking for new members who would like to join and who would be serious about it. So let me tell you about it in detail. It will take place on an invite only session and it will be like a whole different universe. We want to make this as realistic as possible working together as a community. You can spend game time in jail for crimes. You must think of a character name and backstory. If that character ends up dying, he is dead and you must restart your progress/find a new job with a new name and backstory. We are EST. If you have friends who would like to join with you they have to contact me with their information. Welcome to Aspects of Life!

Roles: (Or if you have a job/role you would like to be you can share it in the application)
-The Police Department
-Emergency Services
-Mayor
-Judge
-City Workers
-Cashier (24/7 Stores)
-Uber
-Lawyer (Depending on what arrested for)
-Tow Truck Driver
-Business man (you have to think of your ideas realistically)
-Drug Dealers
-Jobless/homeless trying to improve life
-Etc.

Serious people only please, if interested, please fill out the bottom application on here or message me on PSN (Psn= IGotYouBi_ch)
-MUST BE EASTERN STANDARD TIME
-PSN
-Discord
-How active you will be to play most of the time
-Top 2 roles you are interested in
-Character’s name and backstory

Tonka_tuff_R6S

Talking Troll
Aspects of Life Roleplay Community

My longtime friend and I have started an ultra realistic world. If you’ve seen the pc game “Raw” that is what we are trying to bring to this new GTA RP community. We are looking for new members who would like to join and who would be serious about it. So let me tell you about it in detail. It will take place on an invite only session and it will be like a whole different universe. We want to make this as realistic as possible working together as a community. You can spend game time in jail for crimes. You must think of a character name and backstory. If that character ends up dying, he is dead and you must restart your progress/find a new job with a new name and backstory. We are EST. If you have friends who would like to join with you they have to contact me with their information. Welcome to Aspects of Life!

Roles: (Or if you have a job/role you would like to be you can share it in the application)
-The Police Department
-Emergency Services
-Mayor
-Judge
-City Workers
-Cashier (24/7 Stores)
-Uber
-Lawyer (Depending on what arrested for)
-Tow Truck Driver
-Business man (you have to think of your ideas realistically)
-Drug Dealers
-Jobless/homeless trying to improve life
-Etc.

Serious people only please, if interested, please fill out the bottom application on here or message me on PSN (Psn= IGotYouBi_ch)
-MUST BE EASTERN STANDARD TIME
-PSN
-Discord
-How active you will be to play most of the time
-Top 2 roles you are interested in
-Character’s name and backstory
Tonka_tuff_R6S dont have discord active almost everyday 15 i would like drug dealing / jobless. Nathan Blackwater 19 grew up in a small remote home in blane county his mom was a 24/7 worker and dad a lost member. When his dad died in a bar fight he left him his bike and revolver. After his mom killed herself he moved to sandy and joined the soulless riders and took the name Midnight Rider. He killed the leader of the lost *the one that killed his dad* hes the leader of the soulless riders with his trusty bike theres no one hes afraid of accept the cops.

Josephper32

Talking Troll
Im eastern standard time, psn: Adrian177-Necoad , discord: josephper32 , age: 20 , active most of the day- every day, 2 roles: Emergency service, police, Character Bio: Name: Israel, born and raised in Liberty City, grew up as a gang member all his life until he lost his brother who had nothing to do in the streets, at that moment he decided to leave the state and be a first responder to honer his brother and save everybody as in health and emotionaly

Top Bottom