Xbox One California State Role-play|Open Staff Positions|Discord Developers|All Departments Open|80+ Members|

California State Role-play

XBOX ONE & PS4

Here at California State Role-Play we strive to be the best role playing community around! The people we meet are what motivates us as a community to keep this place around. CARP is a place to learn from past mistakes and move on from the past, we never hold anything against anyone in our community. CARP is a place where we can have fun and Mess around. We are a chill Role-Play community and as long as you follow our rules, you should have no problems.

Grand Opening of the PS4 Department

“It is my pleasure to introduce the CARP PS4 Department. We have worked very hard to provide this Department and I am looking forward to seeing it grow as much as are Xbox Department.” - CARP Owner/Director Ryan.H Head Of Xbox.

PS4 Departments

- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office

- California Highway Patrol

- Los Angeles County Fire/EMS

- California Emergency Call Center

- Civilian Operations

PS4 Sub-Divisions

Note- With this being the start of the Department Sub-Divisions Will be Closed until we can gain enough members in the department.

Xbox Department

Our Xbox Department has been up since September of 2019 and we have grown so much. We are now approaching 85 members in our main server. We have been averaging about 20 people per session. "I couldn't be more proud of how far the server has come I hope to see it go much farther" CARP Director/Owner Ryan.H Head of Xbox.

Xbox Departments

- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office

- California Highway Patrol

- Los Angeles County Fire/EMS

- California Emergency Call Center

- Civilian Operations

Xbox Sub-Divisions

- Gang Unit

- SRU(Special Response Unit)

- Park Ranger

- Marine Unit

- CIA(Central Intelligence Agent)

- Air One

- Drug Task Force

- DUI Unit

- Bail Bonds

- FTO

- Crime Scene Investigation

- Los Angeles County Tow

Note: Sub Divisions are not open as of right now but they should be in the next few weeks.

Extra Info

- Realistic CAD/MDT

- Daily Roleplays

- Experienced Staff Team

- Professional RPs

- Extensive Training For Emergency Services

- Daily Sessions

- Custom AOP's, SOP's, Rosters, Files, etc.

- Many Opportunities for all members

- Vast Variety of Departments & Subdivisions

-Custom commands for Priorities, Robberies, and AOP Changes, etc

Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon.

Link -

Note: CARP will not accept any merger offers that involve us leaving our server.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom