Xbox One Castillo Family Crew VS Crew

Doof999

Respected Talker
I'm don Castillo I'm looking for other bosses and crews to fight us. A competitive battle.
Hit me up if you dare: SirTonyCastillo
Kik: Doofmaster99

IG Airassault54

'Roleplay Moderator'
I would love to battle your crew. We normally dont challenge other crews but the last 8+ years of playing GTA should come in handy. HMU IG Airassault54 on XBL --- I could have as many as 14 others to fight you guys or more :) I would prefer to host the jobs though. I have over 900 custom jobs :D

Doof999

Respected Talker
I would love to battle your crew. We normally dont challenge other crews but the last 8+ years of playing GTA should come in handy. HMU IG Airassault54 on XBL --- I could have as many as 14 others to fight you guys or more :) I would prefer to host the jobs though. I have over 900 custom jobs :D
Umm I'll hit you up
Free aim
And I'll host the job

IG Airassault54

'Roleplay Moderator'
I have over 150 mbps DL and 30 MBs UL i will not let anybody host over me and rely on there connection to fuel a fair fight.

IG Airassault54

'Roleplay Moderator'
Im one of the first people to challenge u and u turn down the offer. Pffh. U turn down an offer against a Roleplay and Zombie Gaming community. I hope u are embarresed. Dont worry ill be sure to tell people your crew is a joke.

Doof999

Respected Talker
Im one of the first people to challenge u and u turn down the offer. Pffh. U turn down an offer against a Roleplay and Zombie Gaming community. I hope u are embarresed. Dont worry ill be sure to tell people your crew is a joke.
Well they message me all the time they don't comment

Top Bottom