Dynamic RP XBOX1

Badger

Talking Troll
Hi there, my name is Ben (people call me badger) are you looking to start your role-playing experience on Xbox 1? then you are in luck!! come join us at dynamic and we will help you on your way to daily RP sessions, friendly and helpful staff team and a WORKING CAD.
We currently have the following roles available:-
-Civillian
-LSPD (as well as sub divisions)
-BCSO (as well as sub divisions)
-STATE TROOPERS (as well as sub divisions)
-FIRE/EMS
-DISPATCH
-MORE TO FOLLOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE We also have a working ECONOMY system in place.

we will also start doing $10/$15/$20 xbox giftcard giveaways once we hit 40 members in our main server (we are currently at 23 with more joining) (£10/£15/£20) (other currencies are available)

So if you wish to join in on the fun with a very reasonable staff team, then come on over to Dynamic RP on discord! We aim to give you the best RP experience possible!!!

Last edited:

GRAMPS

Talking Troll
Hi there, my name is Ben (people call me badger) are you looking to start your role-playing experience on Xbox 1? then you are in luck!! come join us at dynamic and we will help you on your way to daily RP sessions, friendly and helpful staff team and a WORKING CAD.
We currently have the following roles available:-
-Civillian
-LSPD (as well as sub divisions)
-BCSO (as well as sub divisions)
-STATE TROOPERS (as well as sub divisions)
-FIRE/EMS
-DISPATCH
-MORE TO FOLLOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE We also have a working ECONOMY system in place. So if you wish to join in on the fun with a very reasonable staff team, then come on over to Dynamic RP on discord! We aim to give you the best RP experience possible!!!

I would like to add that if you are having issues with your staff in a current server or if you are worried about if the RP server will have a reasonable fair staff this one will treat you fairly and has a great crew of staff and are accepting apps in every section of our server. It would be an excellent experience for a newcomer or someone that's fed up with where they are. Get in while it's hot everyone!!

Top Bottom