Xbox One Earn while AFK (we still can)

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Xbox One users that liked to fill up on bunker supplies & go AFK while your staff make the goods may have found that it no longer works.

We now time out of GTAO even when watching TV or security monitors. Worry not, we can still do it....

The problem has arisen since the latest XB1 dashboard was introduced. We are now sent notifications that we've missed while idle & these are displayed in a sidebar. This sidebar is what times us out of the session now.

Go to Settings > Preferences > Idle options and you'll see that you can un-check a box that delivers these idle notifications.

Once done you can get your bunker supplies, watch the monitors (with your controller plugged in, not on batteries) and go do what you gotta do. Your staff will do what they gotta do.

Now, go get rich.

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
My crew members do this with their Bunker biz, good info for others to use.

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
I should have bumped this on Tuesday, as this week is 2x on gunrunning sales.

I'm making paper and my xbox is quite warm!

See other threads in this board for other useful tips too.

Jspizzy6317

ChatterBox
I'm new here so idk if this has already been posted somewhere else but you can still AFK you just do it in your nightclub. Same thing make sure your idle notifications are turned off in settings and go on your nightclub security cameras. Doesn't matter if your controller turns off I've been AFK for over 24 hours before without a problem

Top Bottom