Finish the sentence [Forum Game]

OneShot

Undefeated writer
Admin
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
The way the game works is simple. Simply continue the sentence that the person above you made, so maybe we can make a halfway normal story!

Forum Game Rules:
-Only comment once to the story every 2 hours
-Try so the story makes sense!

I'll start now...

I went to the store and bought a....

OneShot

Undefeated writer
Admin
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After

F4H Gashi X

Talking Troll
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and

Jordan

Speed typer
GREETER TEAM
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because

F.I.B. Elite Leader

Talking Troll
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree

OneShot

Undefeated writer
Admin
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars.

TequilaFire

Undefeated writer
Admin
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could...

Jordan

Speed typer
GREETER TEAM
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch where players could turn into black foxes. It ended up

Last edited:

OneShot

Undefeated writer
Admin
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he ran into a kid who had a 5 star wanted level. That kid

Jordan

Speed typer
GREETER TEAM
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he ran into a kid who had a 5 star wanted level. That kid had blonde cornrow hair packed with RPG's, stickies and a minigun. I think he was

OneShot

Undefeated writer
Admin
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he ran into a kid who had a 5 star wanted level. That kid had blonde cornrow hair packed with RPG's, stickies and a minigun. I think he was mad because the hair stylist was busy with another customer. So after that he cut his own hair and

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he ran into a kid who had a 5 star wanted level. That kid had blonde cornrow hair packed with RPG's, stickies and a minigun. I think he was mad because the hair stylist was busy with another customer. So after that he cut his own hair and ripped his shirt sleeves off. Then he found

Jordan

Speed typer
GREETER TEAM
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he ran into a kid who had a 5 star wanted level. That kid had blonde cornrow hair packed with RPG's, stickies and a minigun. I think he was mad because the hair stylist was busy with another customer. So after that he cut his own hair and ripped his shirt sleeves off. Then he found a rude tattoo on his upper arm. It is a very detailed, coloured male genitalia. Wondering how he has this printed to his skin, he

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he ran into a kid who had a 5 star wanted level. That kid had blonde cornrow hair packed with RPG's, stickies and a minigun. I think he was mad because the hair stylist was busy with another customer. So after that he cut his own hair and ripped his shirt sleeves off. Then he found a rude tattoo on his upper arm. It is a very detailed, coloured male genitalia. Wondering how he has this printed to his skin, he decided to seek out Trevor. Trevor knows everything

OneShot

Undefeated writer
Admin
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
New
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he ran into a kid who had a 5 star wanted level. That kid had blonde cornrow hair packed with RPG's, stickies and a minigun. I think he was mad because the hair stylist was busy with another customer. So after that he cut his own hair and ripped his shirt sleeves off. Then he found a rude tattoo on his upper arm. It is a very detailed, coloured male genitalia. Wondering how he has this printed to his skin, he decided to seek out Trevor. Trevor knows everything. He just remembered he had a site named GTAV crews and that he was going to implant WrestlerMatts idea into it about the branches. *lol*

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
I went to the store and bought a shiny red tomato because I had heard about farming in GTA Online. I then barried the tomato and dug it back up to eat it, then throw it up. After I showered and changed my clothes, I got into my car and drove to the woods because i buried my extra copy of gtav at the 5th tree. After that a new gta 5 update came out where you could have flying cars. But when I started GTA V I found to my horror that the update had a new glitch were players could turn into black foxes. It ended up being such a good glitch that rockstar didn't patch it. After that he ran into a kid who had a 5 star wanted level. That kid had blonde cornrow hair packed with RPG's, stickies and a minigun. I think he was mad because the hair stylist was busy with another customer. So after that he cut his own hair and ripped his shirt sleeves off. Then he found a rude tattoo on his upper arm. It is a very detailed, coloured male genitalia. Wondering how he has this printed to his skin, he decided to seek out Trevor. Trevor knows everything. He just remembered he had a site named GTAV crews and that he was going to implant WrestlerMatts idea into it about the branches. *lol*
Franklin and Michael heard about Trevor's idea, so they decided to get involved. They knew that

Top Bottom