Flat Earthers

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Ha Ha Ha!
I think they believe that there are no other planets. Or maybe that there are, we're just on a flat "Earth simulation" from which we see illusions of planets & stars.

I believe some funky shit but flat Earth is beyond even me.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
What? You round earther's just believe whatever you read in books. So gullible and play to the social norms. Get your nose out of those liar books where some elitist asshole tries to convince you to believe whatever he writes. Don't be a fool use the technology blessed to us today. Go to YouTube, Facebook, and other great sites on the internet where knowledge can't be tainted by one man's bias. Go do your research and after you realize that this earth is a disk we can start solving more important issues

Josh8866

Top Fiend
Elite
What? You round earther's just believe whatever you read in books. So gullible and play to the social norms. Get your nose out of those liar books where some elitist asshole tries to convince you to believe whatever he writes. Don't be a fool use the technology blessed to us today. Go to YouTube, Facebook, and other great sites on the internet where knowledge can't be tainted by one man's bias. Go do your research and after you realize that this earth is a disk we can start solving more important issues
Lol

OmG_PotatoeZ

Speed typer
This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Yup even he knows the earth is a disc. The rest of you are morons who willfully ignore the facts

Top Bottom