Good Player

jmr922

Speed typer
Elite
What defines a good player would it be 1v1, missions, racing, parkour, their level, their game wealth accrued by doing supplies import/export. ?
What makes this competitive is 1v1 I am trash, racing I crash a faggio, flying if you see me in a jet dont worry I will crash before I get to you, but missions and heists I am the bollocks, rescue ULP using only a broken bottle and pool cue, someone hold my beer.
What do you excel in GTA only ?

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
I'd say a good all-rounder. One of our lads wins almost fucking everything, he's just of a competitive nature and half my age. It can get annoying.
Personally I'm not into fighting. I'm far better at racing and not too bad at golf! ... Yeah, missions too.

jmr922

Speed typer
Elite
I'd say a good all-rounder. One of our lads wins almost fucking everything, he's just of a competitive nature and half my age. It can get annoying.
Personally I'm not into fighting. I'm far better at racing and not too bad at golf! ... Yeah, missions too.
You and me will have to do some missions together sometime

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
I'd say I'm pretty well rounded. Not much into racing but I occasionally win. When it comes to PVP, I enjoy that aspect and I enjoy creating methods for grinding and flourishing.

I specialize in brining folk together and kicking ass. Missions and heists are easy, those are fun.

Asmodeus

English Teacher
I suck at everything, seriously.

I crash every time I fly and it costs 10k whenever I take out my Hydra, so I keep it stored now. I'm terrible at fighting games, so no pvp for me, and even though I own a facility I'm afraid to lead a heist because I run and hide whenever shit gets real. Most of the time I end up killing myself instead of the enemy. The amount of times I've pointed an RPG at someone only to end up killing myself instead because I'm too close to a wall or whatever...ah, memories...

What do I excel at?? Hmmmm, patience? I like to grind missions and buy stuff.

Oh, and I like stealth. One of my favorite things to do in the game is sneak up behind someone who is being an a-hole to other players and blow them to bits with my RC car. Good times.

Top Bottom