GTA 5

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
Idk if they knew it was going to be this big they would've thought harder about passive mode, bad sport, and other confusing mechanics that punish criminality in a game that simulates being a fantastic criminal. Sure if they expected this turnout they would have spent more time on some of the base mechanics

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
Yes they knew it was going to be huge, but I don't think they predicted the success of shark cards. ESPECIALLY yearsssss after release and they're still getting lots of activity and spikes around the events and new vehicles.

I don't care for shark cards, but it doesn't hurt me and never has. It's just for folks who can't or don't want to grind it out *Rich people, lazy people, or folks who haven't got the time*

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
Personally, think it's too damn much lol. Basically $100 USD to buy good cars and customize them a bit. Too crazy.

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Personally, think it's too damn much lol. Basically $100 USD to buy good cars and customize them a bit. Too crazy.
Agreed. Spending more than the cost of the game on in game currency should make you like $50m rich. $5m for $10 sounds fair. It's two cars worth.
They'd sell a lot more of them too, especially if they gave up on the property limit, giving more vehicle storage.
It would also cut out a lot of glitching. Many wouldn't bother. With fewer people glitching, fewer glitches would be found.

Top Bottom