Xbox One GTA5 SARP Roleplay community recruiting UK and Australian Members

A True Friend

ChatterBox
index.png
Are you looking for a roleplay community that RPs daily? Are you looking for a community where your rank as an officer actually matters? Or maybe looking to be a CIV and RP your great scenarios? Well San Andreas Role Play Community is for you! We are a U.S based server that RPs practically around the clock. We have RPs that cover all time zones and welcome members from around the world! WE HAVE OVER 220 MEMBERS! And are approaching 300 Very quickly and we need professional LEOs and Creative Civs.
We offer 5 different police departments to chose from and also opportunities for civilians to move up also! To join go to our discord and apply! https://discord.gg/BYADaHz

Last edited:

A True Friend

ChatterBox
Our departments include LSPD, San Andreas Highway Patrol, Blane County sheriff's office, Paleto Bay PD, and Sandy Shores PD! JOIN now for a realistic RP experience on Xbox One!

A True Friend

ChatterBox
We are if not the largest one of the largest RP communities on XBOX ONE and by far One Of The Best! Try us out for a week and see how you like us!

xxoTUBBSoxx

Talking Troll
Hi an Aussie here.

I'd like to join and see what it's like please.

The Discord link doesn't work for me though

kjack22

Talking Troll
View attachment 6146 Are you looking for a roleplay community that RPs daily? Are you looking for a community where your rank as an officer actually matters? Or maybe looking to be a CIV and RP your great scenarios? Well San Andreas Role Play Community is for you! We are a U.S based server that RPs practically around the clock. We have RPs that cover all time zones and welcome members from around the world! WE HAVE OVER 220 MEMBERS! And are approaching 300 Very quickly and we need professional LEOs and Creative Civs.
We offer 5 different police departments to chose from and also opportunities for civilians to move up also! To join go to our discord and apply! https://discord.gg/BYADaHz
the discord link doesnt work so can you send it to me on discord please my discords khody#5066

Top Bottom