GTAVC - Site Development Thread

Persh

Undefeated writer
Elite members got an update.
  • Recruitment posts are now more obvious with a standout color for the current theme.
  • Username now have a lightning bolt next to their names

Josh8866

Top Fiend
What qualifies as a post is it anything that you can put like this comment or just things like the recruitment post I made?

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Even those last two posts with the same question qualify. Obviously we'd all like quality material where possible.
Start spamming obviously useless posts everywhere and you'll just appear a pest.... You know, like Porschelap ;)

Josh8866

Top Fiend
Even those last two posts with the same question qualify. Obviously we'd all like quality material where possible.
Start spamming obviously useless posts everywhere and you'll just appear a pest.... You know, like Porschelap ;)
Yeah I've only been here for 4 days and even I don't like Porsche07lap

Last edited:

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Took me a while but as long as you stick around it'll come.
I'm actually curios the quickest times for people to reach what now gets you elite member rank. I know it took me something like 3 months though I wouldn't be surprised if STN did it quicker.

Josh8866

Top Fiend
Ah ha! Found you out. You sneaky fuker!
Curses in retrospect it probably wasn't the smartest idea to admit that on a public post..... on the site you moderate for

I did the same for two other people whose birthdays are today let's hope they don't also figure out my scheme

They probably won't though (laugh's evilly)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellsmercenary

that guy
I think I got mine the quickest because i'm the biggest no life I qualified when they created the specs. woke up one morning like dude whys my shit blue? idk I like blue

Josh8866

Top Fiend
#foreveralonesquad #killmenowsquad....... OK this is starting to get depressing

Who needs a life when you have the internet anyway am I right

Last edited by a moderator:

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Back on site development. I'd like to see the Recruitment board's thread display option set to "Last Message Time" as default.
I'm always having to switch it, it should remember my preference.
Any chance Persh?

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Back on site development. I'd like to see the Recruitment board's thread display option set to "Last Message Time" as default.
I'm always having to switch it, it should remember my preference.
Any chance Persh?
*Eats bagel
Yeah, num, hmm, what nugsy said. Mhh... That was a good bagel. Should be set back to recent message, Otherwise you just get a recent page of one time recruitment posts clogging it up rather than both new and also active recuitment threads.

Persh

Undefeated writer
Fixed a few mobile style issues on the front page. One notice issue was hiding recent topic titles.

Top Bottom