I'm brand new casual and middle aged. I'd like to find a crew to periodically drop in and play with.

WilkyRay

Talking Troll
I finished the story and I think I'm level 7 online and I kind of like the heists but I need to figure out how to build my character up a bit. Anyway, It would be nice to find a crew of laid back middle aged gamers and avoid a lot of the nonsense that seems rampant in these multiplayer online games.

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Welcome WilkyRay. Post a thread in 'Crewless' but make sure to include your platform, usual hours, whether you use a mic / whatever else.

Someone will pick you up. If on xbox, check out my recruitment thread (link in signature) and see if you meet our requirements. I at least am 47, though most are younger we don't abide kids.

F4MCWolf

ChatterBox
I finished the story and I think I'm level 7 online and I kind of like the heists but I need to figure out how to build my character up a bit. Anyway, It would be nice to find a crew of laid back middle aged gamers and avoid a lot of the nonsense that seems rampant in these multiplayer online games.
Hey brother, sorry this is way tf after you posted this, but hit me up on Xbox. Goon xWolf. We have what you need
The Filthy Animals Motorcycle Club

Top Bottom