Insaniac Gaming Monetization

IG Airassault54

'Roleplay Moderator'
Elite
Alright guys and gals. Its been awhile.. ive been pretty busy the last 9 months pushing to get monetized on youtube. I have achieved almost 2.5k subs and 53.4k views on youtube. I finally am getting myself and GTA V Crews out there. I would love to see people in the crews community to come support and continue the ties and sponsorship that has been provided to me on here. I appreciate all the support that Crews has given me since I have come onto the site and I want to make sure that I give back.. When I get enough donations and support I will be donating $250 US to Persh / GTA V Crews. If it wasn't for crews... I wouldn't have met all the great people that I have for the first few months.

Im currently livestreaming on youtube and im doing my rap videos on there aswell plus the gameplay at times https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcPaj-5maaVbVmKorejIzng … I also am livestreaming via twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/ig_airassault54 … I Really would love to see people come support the community. I am making it to the top grinding my youtube and twitch right now and when I make it big I will not forget about you guys. I don't know how long it will take to get that donation to you guys but I am a man of my word. I am very much looking forward to seeing all the people to come enjoy.. Sadly I am only doing Xbox One but soon in the future I want to expand to PS4 and focus on giving people the chance to come play in our events on another console aswell.

Almost 1/4 of my videos on youtube has the link for GTA V Crews to it.. Im mainly GTA but I am still promoting GTA V Crews to make sure this forum grows just as much as my community and I will be doing more to give back to you guys in the future. If you guys have any ideas for me to do since im getting a lot of support on youtube and twitch let me know.. I want to grow and work together with people..

A few things I need to keep growing would be editors.. graphic artists.. photo shop editors.. moderators for my youtube and twitch... Beat makers for my rap videos etc... I have quite a few things I need done and I am currently working with my community and a game dev right now who is not known on a game that will be coming out within the next 5 years. I have a lot of stuff planned and I would love for you guys to keep supporting me along the way.

I will do my best to stay active and not forget about you guys.

Until next time

Last edited:

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
I would hope that beyond the compelling reasons above that even the ppl who don't know ig would support a us military veteran in their aspirations. Like and subscribe mutherfuckers if you live under the US flag you owe this man a small debt of gratitude. Especially if you never put your life on the line for a bunch of ungrateful peices of shit.
:Thelongpause::Are.you.serious:

IG Airassault54

'Roleplay Moderator'
Elite
I would hope that beyond the compelling reasons above that even the ppl who don't know ig would support a us military veteran in their aspirations. Like and subscribe mutherfuckers if you live under the US flag you owe this man a small debt of gratitude. Especially if you never put your life on the line for a bunch of ungrateful peices of shit.
:Thelongpause::Are.you.serious:
Bro ty so much!! it Means a lot to me!

Top Bottom