Life of Rouge

RougeSkrill

Talking Troll
I'm a pretty chill player. 80% of the time I'm flying and the other 20% I'm racing. I go by Rouge, but you can call me Skrill if you want. Either works for me. I'm 17, will be 18 next month and am always open to squad.
 
Top Bottom