Xbox One Looking for an AA crew or MC

PanheadFTW

Talking Troll
Gamertag: PanheadFTW

Social Club: PanheadFTW

Platform: Xbox One

Timezone: Eastern (US)

GTAO Activity: Typically on 4 or 5 days a week and sometimes the weekend

How can you contribute: I will participate in gang attack areas, survival, races, adversary and missions. I'll help others to rank up and make money.

About me: I am a quite person at first to feel everyone out but open up soon after. I hate political correctness and the whiny SJW types. I have an open sense of humor sometimes dirty and like to joke around with people. I can take a joke and don't get easily offended.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I am a casual gamer but don't mind getting into a fight every now and then. I enjoy messing around in GTA with the crew/club and having some laughs. I've been in well known legit free aim (FA) MC's and held every officer position. I left FA because the lobbies have become toxic and mostly immature players who obsess over the game and take it way too serious to the point of booting, clumsy and EWO constantly in the middle of a fight. I may make jokes and act goofy but I won't put up with any immature player BS.

Anything else: I am a metalhead and hopefully theres a crew or club out there that has a few fellow metalheads in it. I prefer an AA crew or club that is mainly focused on having fun as a crew/club and doesn't waste time or all their in game cash on ammo fighting some tryhards or random crew.

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
If you're done with the usual MC Bullshit, you may wanna check us out at Restless MC?
We just don't mix with others, stay in invite sessions and other than your MC history, you sound like a good fit.
Our usual times are around 6pm-10pm EST. Bear in mind that 10pm for you is 3am for me.
Click the recruitment banner in my signature.

42? Pfff... Whippersnapper!

Sven666

V.Pres RLMC
As Nugsy above has said, it sounds like you need to give Restless MC a try. Come hang out with us and see how it goes from there no pressure, until you decide whether it is a good fit for you. We are a small independent crew. Most members over 30, and one over 40. Whether your play times match ours is going to be the most important aspect.

PanheadFTW

Talking Troll
If you're done with the usual MC Bullshit, you may wanna check us out at Restless MC?
We just don't mix with others, stay in invite sessions and other than your MC history, you sound like a good fit.
Our usual times are around 6pm-10pm EST. Bear in mind that 10pm for you is 3am for me.
Click the recruitment banner in my signature.

42? Pfff... Whippersnapper!
Hey Nugs, Thanks for the mature reply and offer but I'm not the FAA type and I'm done with FA. Again thanks and I wish your club all the best.

Top Bottom