PS4 Looking for crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeechGabbana

Talking Troll
Im 29 with Mic. Just starting to play gta5 online, (played out 2k18 and madden) so i need a EST crew to join. I'm always on my ps4 so whenever I'm not online, I'm probably watching a movie or youtube. I'm just a invite away. I'm cool with rules as long as its nothing over the top. Just looking to have some fun with some like minded players

Last edited:

STN357

Undefeated writer
Im 29 with Mic. Just starting to play gta5 online, (played out 2k18 and madden) so i need a EST crew to join. I'm always on my ps4 so whenever I'm not online, I'm probably watching a movie or youtube. I'm just a invite away. I'm cool with rules as long as its nothing over the top. Just looking to have some fun with some like minded players
I looking forward to hearing back from you. Message me on PSN or give me your PSN and I'll message you. We have an adult crew ready to add you to the mix.

TheKillerCRKS

Smooth Talker
Are you looking for a dead crew to join with members who leave? Why not skip the hassle and look into joining a rockstar featured and verified crew? We shoot. We chill. We make money and best of all (my favourite) we don't tolerate idiots or bigots lol hmu psn: iFaceShotz

Hap

English Teacher
are you crew is awesome. we're Devils Echo. we rep Red. have an MC cut logo. ride motorcycles. check us out at https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/devils_echo

MICK-KROUT

Speed typer
If your still looking for a crew Evil Clowns is recruiting ...were growing and looking for new mature members.... https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildwess2

Hap

English Teacher
Are you looking for a dead crew to join with members who leave? Why not skip the hassle and look into joining a rockstar featured and verified crew? We shoot. We chill. We make money and best of all (my favourite) we don't tolerate idiots or bigots lol hmu psn: iFaceShotz
ballar crew logo

MICK-KROUT

Speed typer
Lol....all the more reason you should become one...were just a group of regular people no mask...up to you what you wear...Im looking forward to adding you to our Crew need a few more guys ,,,girls out number us....lol

Last edited:

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
we 37 strong and growing
Yeah but in Crewless you're here to offer the OP MeechGabbana a spot, as are others. You're trying to recruit another recruiter in Meech's thread.
Just the OP please.

BTW for future reference, clicking on the OP's name will show that he was last on this site on 2nd August - 2 months ago. It's futile coming back here. In fact I'm gonna have a clean up real soon.

Hap

English Teacher
Yeah but in Crewless you're here to offer the OP MeechGabbana a spot, as are others. You're trying to recruit another recruiter in Meech's thread.
Just the OP please.

BTW for future reference, clicking on the OP's name will show that he was last on this site on 2nd August - 2 months ago. It's futile coming back here. In fact I'm gonna have a clean up real soon.
confused.i was replying to someone who was crewless and telling them about my crew. i didn't start the thread, blood

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
confused.i was replying to someone who was crewless and telling them about my crew. i didn't start the thread, blood
Look again. I said it was Meech's thread, not yours. You've offered recruitment to STN357, who himself was recruiting the OP here.
Meech didn't pick you. Sorry, but we just move on to the next...

This thread now locked & in archives (visible here for 24hrs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom