Xbox One Looking for Military Contracts/ recruits for Mercenary/ Private Contracting

TENDERVIGILANTY

Talking Troll
My Xbox 1 GT is TENDERVIGILANTY, I have been on GTA online since the game first came out. Up until April of 2019 ive been in 32 Military Simulation (Mil Sim) Crews in game. Retired as an O-9 from Shadow Corps PMC, I have also served in the real world US Army as an 11B. However, I am on a new path for online game play. Contracting. I very recently just opened up my first crew known as; The Remnant Mercenary Corporation (TRMC). Currently in the process of getting my numbers up, All Service members, non or real world are welcome to join my crew. No experience with mil sims or the military in general then this is NOT the crew for you. Also looking for a coalition and or Contract(s) to help with jobs/ plus up security for jobs. Thank you for your time - CEO of TRMC: TENDERVIGILANTY

Igorfreitas22

Talking Troll
My Xbox 1 GT is TENDERVIGILANTY, I have been on GTA online since the game first came out. Up until April of 2019 ive been in 32 Military Simulation (Mil Sim) Crews in game. Retired as an O-9 from Shadow Corps PMC, I have also served in the real world US Army as an 11B. However, I am on a new path for online game play. Contracting. I very recently just opened up my first crew known as; The Remnant Mercenary Corporation (TRMC). Currently in the process of getting my numbers up, All Service members, non or real world are welcome to join my crew. No experience with mil sims or the military in general then this is NOT the crew for you. Also looking for a coalition and or Contract(s) to help with jobs/ plus up security for jobs. Thank you for your time - CEO of TRMC: TENDERVIGILANTY
Hello I would really like to join your crew

Top Bottom