Looking for recruits to join United States armed forces

USAF

ChatterBox
Crew Name
US Armed Forces19282
USAF stands for protecting GTA v online and doing bringing down the menace to White Rose society and anybody that wants to joined and protect GTA v from Nazi treason bad people please help us we need recruits as fast as we can because we could use them as battles rages on

DonChron

Talking Troll
We have about 15 members on
obviousness we can come to an agreement about your higher ups taking a position. come check out our crew and see if you would like to merge. we are up to 29 or 30 members at the moment and I think it would be beneficial for both crews. come check out our channel and see if it would be a good fit. I am the leader btw so you and i can talk about how this would work.

USAF

ChatterBox
obviousness we can come to an agreement about your higher ups taking a position. come check out our crew and see if you would like to merge. we are up to 29 or 30 members at the moment and I think it would be beneficial for both crews. come check out our channel and see if it would be a good fit. I am the leader btw so you and i can talk about how this would work.

Would you like to be Ally with us send me a friend request on PS4 jerm1129

DonChron

Talking Troll
Would you like to be Ally with us send me a friend request on PS4 jerm1129
ohh no yall are on ps4 ripppp... i guess just add me on discord and we can send ps4 players your way and you do the same for pc players. @donchronic #9023

Top Bottom