Ben Murphy

Talking Troll
Los Santos Life Roleplay (LSLR) is a Roleplay group based on PS3 where you start with $5000 and have to get a job or go into the criminal side of business in order to make money. As you proceed through the world, you will meet many different characters as we have a range of varied members with cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. Put your Discord below with the four digits or add me at Carbon.Ghost#3567

Last edited:

Bobdabuilder

Talking Troll
Los Santos Life Roleplay (LSLR) is a Roleplay group based on PS3 where you start with $5000 and have to get a job or go into the criminal side of business in order to make money. As you proceed through the world, you will meet many different characters as we have a range of varied members with cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. Put your Discord below with the four digits or add me at Carbon.Ghost#3567
Cyoklir#2482

Haleem

Talking Troll
Add me on discord Haleem.sefx#8894

Top Bottom