PS4 Los Santos Realistic Roleplay : REBORN

Brorshan

Talking Troll
*Character Name:
Brorshan
Character Backstory:
Grew up Groove Street but didnt want to end up like the others so i moved into Los santos and started to work for the italian God father as an advisor. When he died and his son took over the legacy he threw me out and since then i wanted to start my own family and show the italians and everyone else who doubted me, who the real kingpin is.
*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY):
07/24/1990
*Character's Occupation:
Unemployed, trying to get some money to start some legit business so the cops dont have the eyes on me.
*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism):
Personal Info:
I got the experience of playing roleplay games, and i watched alot of videos in youtube on how people roleplay in gta v. This is my first roleplay server im trying to play and i hope that this application could help me get into this server.
*PSN:
Swizi90
Email:
*Do you have a mic?:
Yes
*Discord (Name#1234):
Brorshan#8468
*Time Zone:
CET
*Availability= Days -(AM PM):
11AM until 01 AM everyday

PhilSmith

Talking Troll
Los Santos Realistic Roleplay : REBORN
"Maturity and fun. No bullshit"
Current Status: UP
Discord Population: 91

*Notice*
Civilian invites are back up! Anyone who has e-mailed us an application has been invited, we are currently sorting out people who have posted in the comments. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
-February, 5th-
Blackwolf Security, a recession-proof business, is currently recruiting fresh meat. If you are willing to risk your life for rich scumbags, just to make a quick buck, this company is for you! Apply today!

Also, please note that if you send in an e-mail, you must provide us with a Discord and use the format that we provide you in this post. If you do not, your request to join will be denied. It would be preferred if you posted on here and send in an e-mail, as it will help us with inviting you and allows members who read the thread to read up on your backstory before they play with you so they can get a feel for who you are and what you do.

APPLICATION

Character Name: Philip "Hillbilly Phil" Smith

Character Backstory: Growing up in a shattered squaller town of the deep south, Phil never knew any great ambitions in life. Finding acceptance and purpose among a local biker gang at a young age, he has known no other life outside of a kit. Through a series of events yet revealed, Phil's time in his beloved country back roads are behind him. His crew no more. He has only just arrived in the big city -- looking for work and a new family to prove his worth to.

Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 09/21/1988

Character's Occupation: Mechanic
Character Personal Vehicle (Only one): Western Saddle Bagger
1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 9

Personal Info:
PSN: PhilSmithJr
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Discord (Name#1234): Phil#5467
Time Zone: AZT (PST)
Availability= Weekdays (5:30pm-9:30pm)

Leonardo_863

ChatterBox
*Character Name: Leonardo Furnari

Character Backstory: A young Italian adult male from Little Italy, NYC. Newly moved to the Los Santos area to avoid problems with the law due to connections with the NYC Italian Mafia. Given some money by his old Mafia brothers, Leonardo was told to find a new life on the west coast, lay low, and occasionally do his old Mafia brothers some "favors" when they needed it. The rest of the story is to be written on the streets of Los Santos...
  • Skills:
  • Business oriented or "Hustler" mentality.
  • Proficient in operating all automobiles, boats, airplanes, and helicopters.
  • Effective communication skills; socially adept.
*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 07/01/1997

*Character's Occupation: Fisherman, freelance water transport.

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 7-8

Personal Info:
*PSN:
Email: austindleonard @gmail
*Do you have a mic?: Yes
*Discord (Name#1234): Leonardo_863#0121
*Time Zone: USA Eastern Standard Time
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): I am in college and my availability is very fluid and changes frequently. I want to be as active as possible and will participate whenever I can. PERMANENT/SOLID times that I will/can be on are SUNDAYS: All day. SATURDAYS: PM. TUESDAYS: PM.

Johnathon Hukill

Talking Troll
*Character Name: Rubio Martinez

Character Backstory: Rubio Martinez was born in the High Life. His dad was a famous surgeon, his mother was an attorney. Everything was going for him until is 17th birthday. Now his dad did surgery on a lot of famous people including the mafia. One day this guy from the mafia had his dad do surgery on him but he didn't survive. So the mafia sent a couple men the next night and killed his dad. So Rubio and his mother went into hiding for a little while. And Rubio joined the police academy vowing that one day he will do his dad Justice.

DOB: 05/05/95

*Character's Occupation: Police

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 9

Personal Info:
*PSN: LilJdog420
*Discord (Name#1234): LilJdog420
*Time Zone: EST
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): Everyday after 1 PM

Last edited:

jakecig

Talking Troll
*Character Name: Jake O'Conner

Character Backstory: Jake is a man at a crossroad in his life, he is torn between the life of crime he grew up around and his dream of being in the fbi one day. Jake's older brother lived a wild life where he went from a good cop sworn to uphold the law, to a street racing criminal committing crimes all around the world. Because of this Jake grew up around fast cars and the street life. Jake is a wild driver who pushses the limits of his car and even uses these skills in his day job as an Uber driver when he can. Jake wants more from his life and is training to join the police force instead of following his brothers path. With his street smarts and cool head Jake believes he could be an excellent undercover police officer.

*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth 07/04/1992):

*Character's Occupation: Uber driver/police trainee

Personal Info:

PSN: squishywc
Discord (Name#1234): jakecig #8745
Time Zone: Central
Availability= Days -(AM PM): 4:00 pm-10:00 pm

MagicSeaBear

Talking Troll
*Character Name:

Phillip Langdon

Character Backstory:
Growing up in the slums of Los Santos, Phillip longed for the high-class life yet felt destined to continue the family business within Murrieta Heights’ Rob’s Liquor shop. Abandoning his 2-bedroom apartment in the slums of Murrieta Heights, Philip got in mixups with the mafia and was forced to become a hitman for hire at their demand. Phillip’s relationship with the mafia leads to mix-ups with the elite criminal crowd of Los Santos while he attempts to fly under the radar as a cashier at Rob’s Liquor.

10/27/1995

*Character's Occupation:
Liquor store worker (cover job)/ hitman for hire

Personal Info:
*PSN:MagicSeaBear
*Do you have a mic?:Yes
*Discord (Name#1234): MagicSeaBear#3177
*Time Zone: Eastern
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): All Days - after 7 PM (available all day when I’m off work)

taylor43deep

Talking Troll

*Character Name: Taylor Deep

*Character Backstory: A former 6 year member of the United States Military Special Operations Unit, Taylor Deep is eager to return home. With little to no contact with his family, Deep is looking to continue to protect but this time state-side as a police officer.

*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 06/30/1994

*Character's Occupation: Deputy Sheriff

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 9

Personal Info:
*PSN: taylor43deep
*Discord (Name#1234): taylor43deep #5041
*Time Zone: Central
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): Sunday-Friday, 1pm-11pm

Anthony Glynn

Talking Troll
Application

Name: Jimmy Conti

Character Backstory: Grizzled, middle aged, angry, sarcastic. Did time years ago growing up in Liberty City. Now is alone and out west. Puts his knowledge to use by being a bail bondsman, bounty hunter and private investigator. All around fixer. Ultimately a good guy, who needs the action to get up in the morning.

Age DOB : 8/16/1965

*Character's Occupation: P.I./ Bail bondsman/ Bounty Hunter/ Driver

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be : 9

Personal Info:
*PSN: Serpicokane
Email:
*Discord (Name#1234): tonekane1#8808
*Time Zone: eastern
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): Weeknights/ flexible/ weekends

uzair426

Talking Troll
*Character Name:Antoinne

Character Backstory:He is an uber driver trying to make a living for himself as his parents have passed away. He has money but not a lot of it. He's hardworking and is willing to do anything to survive.

*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 28/10/1995

*Character's Occupation:uber

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 8-10

Personal Info:
*PSN:Uzair426
Email:
*Discord (Name#1234):uzair426#7972
*Time Zone: BST
*Availability= Days -(AM PM):every day 9am-9pm

jackers928

Talking Troll
Character Name: Johnny Cash

Character Backstory: A seemingly ordinary guy trying to make a living has been sucked in the life of the mafia, and is now involved with the criminals of Los Santos. He is a great shot and is willing to do anything in order to make that extra buck.

Character Age DOB (Date of Birth 09/28/1990):

Character's Occupation: Mafia

1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 10+

Personal Info:
PSN: jackers928
Email: Jack431143 @yahoo ->com (i cant put links)
Discord (Name#1234): Jackers928 #8241
Time Zone: Central
Availability= Days -(AM-PM):
Wednesday and Thursday for sure after 3:00 pm
and every other Friday-Saturday and Sunday after 3:00 pm

km4qpd

Talking Troll
*Character Name: Brandon Johnson

Character Backstory: Brandon Johnson was born an raised in Liberty City. Ever since he was young he has had an interest in cars and motorcycles. When he was 18 he got caught street racing and had to do 6 months in Liberty City State Penitentiary and then when he was 20 he got busted stealing cars and did 5 more years in LCSP. When he finally got out he decided to leave Liberty City and head to San Andreas to try and start a new life. Brandon currently lives in Sandy shores working as a mechanic and part-time tow truck driver. He hopes one day to own his own auto shop and tow truck business, if only he can keep himself out of trouble with the law.

*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 25

*Character's Occupation: Tow truck driver/mechanic

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 10

Personal Info:
*PSN: Badrad28092
Email:
*Discord (Name#1234): Badrad#5924
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): Any-PM

ZeroT3

Talking Troll
Character Name: John James Breaker

Character Backstory: At a young age, John wanted to be a pilot in the military due to his love in aviation. As he grew older, he desired more and more to become a fighter pilot. Once he graduated, he joined the Air Force to live the dream he always dreamed of. He eventually became a pilot after years of training. Still to this day, he loves what he does and will never give his job up.

Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 08/17/1992

Character's Occupation: Fighter Pilot/Pilot

1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 8

Personal Info:
PSN: Not Until Christmas.
Discord (Name#1234): 0331 (ZeroT3)#8665

Kac1998

Talking Troll
Character Name: Colson Waterbury
Character Backstory: Born Colson Tyrell Lamar Waterbury also known as CW. He was born and raised in South West London and moved to Paleto Bay as a 15 year old. Waterbury was a natural athlete and played running back for University of San Andreas, Los Santos. He graduated but struggled to find work. He eventually found work as security for Bahama Mamas in Del Perro. As a 22 year old he was charged with manslaughter of Ernest Mintavi during a jet skiing accident by Mount Gordo near Grapeseed was released shortly after his 26th birthday. He got a job as a tow truck driver but during his time in Bolingbroke Penitentiary he worked for Martin Madrazo's men as hired muscle around the prison. Police are skeptical about weather Waterbury is only towing trucks or potentially involved in something even bigger. But he's "a good kid"
*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 12/12/1992
*Character's Occupation: tow truck drive/former Uber driver/hired muscle
*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 10
Personal Info: Kanj
*PSN: KanjCranston
Email: kac1cranston@aol.com
*Do you have a mic?: Yes but it needs setting up
*Discord (Name#1234): KANJ#3975
*Time Zone:GMT (London)
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): 6PM- 3AM

NotreDame117

Talking Troll
APPLICATION

Character Name: Jeremiah Todd

Character Backstory: Is a retired U.S. Veteran, served for 23 years, and just hopes to have a better life to get away from all of the stuff he has seen and been threw

Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 06/04/77

Character's Occupation: (retired veteran)24/7 clerk

Character Personal Vehicle (Only one): Elegy RH8

Personal Info:
PSN: NotreDame117
Discord (Name#1234): NotreDame117#9025

BIGAJ27

Talking Troll
APPLICATION

Character Name: Leonard White lll

Character Backstory: A University of Los Santos student. He is attempting to follow his father's footsteps to becoming a mechanic at Los Santos Customs. The other dream he has is to have his own streetwear clothing brand. He lives his frat life with his friends. As his job, he goes and models clothing items and accessories for companies' catalogs / lookbooks. Most of the time, he is out and about looking for adventures and looking for new friends. Attempts to stay out of trouble, but always ends up getting in trouble with people and the police. Known to be street dumb, but book smart. Loves playing sports and staying fit as a hobby, and looking for new cars to tune up and modify.

Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 08/27/1998

Character's Occupation: College Student / Model

Personal Info:
PSN: BIG__AJ__27
Email: aj827goo@gmail.com
Discord (Name#1234): BIG__AJ__27#1148
Time Zone: EST
Availability= Days -(AM PM): Almost Everyday from 4 PM - 10:00 PM

nyjsuperman

Talking Troll
Hello,

I just emailed my application and hope to hear back from you soon. I have also posted it below:

*Character Name: Jonathan Crane

Character Backstory:

*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth 02/11/1990):

*Character's Occupation: Recently from New Jersey, Jonathan Cross is looking for a clean life as a tow truck driver and hopes to stay clear of crime and put his past behind him. Easy going but once pushed can be a hot head. Jonathan hopes to eventually open up his own car dealership.

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 7-8. Want to be serious but always down for fun run ins.

Personal Info:
*PSN: NYJSuperman
Email: will.noble21@yahoo.com
*Discord (Name#1234): nyjsuperman#4210
*Availability= Days -(AM PM):

M: Anytime after 5pm
T: Unavailable
W: Anytime after 5pm
TH: Anytime after 5pm
F: Anytime after 11pm
SAT: Available unless something else comes up
SUN: Available unless something else comes up

MdAbdi

Talking Troll
*Character Name:
Frank Lucas

Character Backstory:
Successful businessman from San Andreas, I would like to start business in Los Santos.

12/28/1990

*Character's Occupation:
Salesman

8-10

Personal Info:
*PSN: MdAbdi
Email:
*Discord (Name#1234): MdAbdi
*Time Zone: CEST
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): 9-10 AM

Kboomh10

ChatterBox
Character Name: Kboomh10

Character Backstory: Moved to los santos to avoid the cops in a different state. Started as a young successful bank robber .And as the time passed by, he became a dangerous criminal working for many different mafia organizations and almost never failed a heist/mission.

*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY): 10/30/2001

*Character's Occupation: Mafia member

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 7-10

Personal Info:
*PSN: Kboomh10
Email: Kboomgaming123@gmail.com
*Discord (Name#1234): Kboomh10#6332
*Time Zone: GMT+2
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): Most days. Varies

Last edited:

traffic-cones

Talking Troll
Hey! I just sent in my email but here is my app again :)

*Character Name: Kyle Stilinski

Character Backstory: Kyle just moved to Los Santos after dropping out of grad school and abandoning his family who were paying for it. He's currently driving for Uber until he gets his plans for life figured out.

*Character Age DOB (Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY):09/21/1993

*Character's Occupation: Uber Driver

*1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 8

Personal Info:
*PSN: Traffic-cones
Email: twinitup5@gmail.com
*Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
*Discord (Name#1234): trees#8550
*Time Zone: PST
*Availability= Days -(AM PM): I am available Monday-Friday after 4:30PM and all day Saturday and Sunday.

Top Bottom