martin

Talking Troll
Im Setting Up a Role play Crew With Cops And Civillans I have Being Playing In Other Crews So I Have Lots Of Experience You Can Choose Choice to Be a Cop Gangster Fire Fighter Ambulance Service Army Ect. If You Guys Would Be Interested Comment your Names And PSN id There Will Be Rules And You Need To Follow Them Or You Will Be Kicked Straight Forward and no messing around Plenty Of Action Guys Have Fun Hope To See You All Join And We Can Build This Team Toghter And I Hope to Recruite All You Guys Soon you Must Have An App Called Zello So i Can Speak To u There And Explain How It Works Ps3 only

Ynm10

Talking Troll
Im Setting Up a Role play Crew With Cops And Civillans I have Being Playing In Other Crews So I Have Lots Of Experience You Can Choose Choice to Be a Cop Gangster Fire Fighter Ambulance Service Army Ect. If You Guys Would Be Interested Comment your Names And PSN id There Will Be Rules And You Need To Follow Them Or You Will Be Kicked Straight Forward and no messing around Plenty Of Action Guys Have Fun Hope To See You All Join And We Can Build This Team Toghter And I Hope to Recruite All You Guys Soon you Must Have An App Called Zello So i Can Speak To u There And Explain How It Works Ps3 only
Add me You_Need_Milk10

martin

Talking Troll
Hi Guys This Is a Recruitment Post For Role play All Rules Apply Must Have Zello To Interact With Eachother Realistic Roleplaying Here at LSPD If You Ever Dreamed Of Having Your Own Life At Los Santos Being a Drug Dealer a Cop Bank Robber Ambulance/Fire Service Taxi Driver Etc... Then Now Is Your Chance To Make That Dream Come True Getting Tired Of Trolls Killing You In a Public Lobby Or Modders Messing Up Your Day Or That One Annoying Guy Who Always Snipes u Or Blows You Up With Sticky Bombs You Don't Need To Worry About Any Of That Here At LSPD We Are Professional And Go By Rules No Killing Unless It's Revenge No Messing Around Just Pretend Its Real Life And Do What U Got To Do Training Will Be Required And Presented To You If You Guys Are Interested Then Comment Below And I Will Get You Set up Were Looking Forward To Seeing You Join Have Fun Just Remember Its Ps3 Only Enjoy

LSPD Recruitment Crew.....

Mihkail

ChatterBox
How long after I get into this do I get a uniform and where do I install zello? And how do I set it up?

ZombieDanTDM

Talking Troll
Im interested my psn is zombieDanTDM and my Zello is Officer Toast, contact me further if you need additional info like discord etc.

DestroyerM24

Talking Troll
I am DestroyerM24 I would like to join you

Psn: DestroyerM24
Zello: DestroyerM24
I have a queston.When is your server opened?

L Law

Talking Troll
ApolloisSavage93 - Luke

JimmyJammer62

Talking Troll
I'm Jimmy

My psn is PSYCHOxJOE
Do we need a mic because I don't have one I just usually use discord but I can get hello I guess

Bobdabuilder

Talking Troll
Would like to join
Psn-Cyoklir zello is the same

Bobdabuilder

Talking Troll
Hi Guys This Is a Recruitment Post For Role play All Rules Apply Must Have Zello To Interact With Eachother Realistic Roleplaying Here at LSPD If You Ever Dreamed Of Having Your Own Life At Los Santos Being a Drug Dealer a Cop Bank Robber Ambulance/Fire Service Taxi Driver Etc... Then Now Is Your Chance To Make That Dream Come True Getting Tired Of Trolls Killing You In a Public Lobby Or Modders Messing Up Your Day Or That One Annoying Guy Who Always Snipes u Or Blows You Up With Sticky Bombs You Don't Need To Worry About Any Of That Here At LSPD We Are Professional And Go By Rules No Killing Unless It's Revenge No Messing Around Just Pretend Its Real Life And Do What U Got To Do Training Will Be Required And Presented To You If You Guys Are Interested Then Comment Below And I Will Get You Set up Were Looking Forward To Seeing You Join Have Fun Just Remember Its Ps3 Only Enjoy

LSPD Recruitment Crew.....
I would like to join
Psn: Cyoklir
Zello: Cyoklir

Top Bottom