Shade442

Talking Troll
Hi Guys This Is a Recruitment Post For Role play All Rules Apply Must Have Zello To Interact With Eachother Realistic Roleplaying Here at LSPD If You Ever Dreamed Of Having Your Own Life At Los Santos Being a Drug Dealer a Cop Bank Robber Ambulance/Fire Service Taxi Driver Etc... Then Now Is Your Chance To Make That Dream Come True Getting Tired Of Trolls Killing You In a Public Lobby Or Modders Messing Up Your Day Or That One Annoying Guy Who Always Snipes u Or Blows You Up With Sticky Bombs You Don't Need To Worry About Any Of That Here At LSPD We Are Professional And Go By Rules No Killing Unless It's Revenge No Messing Around Just Pretend Its Real Life And Do What U Got To Do Training Will Be Required And Presented To You If You Guys Are Interested Then Comment Below And I Will Get You Set up Were Looking Forward To Seeing You Join Have Fun Just Remember Its Ps3 Only Enjoy

LSPD Recruitment Crew.....
Is this still going?
Psn shadeoflighting
Zello shade442

Haleem

Talking Troll
Hi Guys This Is a Recruitment Post For Role play All Rules Apply Must Have Zello To Interact With Eachother Realistic Roleplaying Here at LSPD If You Ever Dreamed Of Having Your Own Life At Los Santos Being a Drug Dealer a Cop Bank Robber Ambulance/Fire Service Taxi Driver Etc... Then Now Is Your Chance To Make That Dream Come True Getting Tired Of Trolls Killing You In a Public Lobby Or Modders Messing Up Your Day Or That One Annoying Guy Who Always Snipes u Or Blows You Up With Sticky Bombs You Don't Need To Worry About Any Of That Here At LSPD We Are Professional And Go By Rules No Killing Unless It's Revenge No Messing Around Just Pretend Its Real Life And Do What U Got To Do Training Will Be Required And Presented To You If You Guys Are Interested Then Comment Below And I Will Get You Set up Were Looking Forward To Seeing You Join Have Fun Just Remember Its Ps3 Only Enjoy

LSPD Recruitment Crew.....
Hey i know all the rule abot roleplay
Zello haleem.sfex
Psn SalmRahm1998

Haleem

Talking Troll
Im Setting Up a Role play Crew With Cops And Civillans I have Being Playing In Other Crews So I Have Lots Of Experience You Can Choose Choice to Be a Cop Gangster Fire Fighter Ambulance Service Army Ect. If You Guys Would Be Interested Comment your Names And PSN id There Will Be Rules And You Need To Follow Them Or You Will Be Kicked Straight Forward and no messing around Plenty Of Action Guys Have Fun Hope To See You All Join And We Can Build This Team Toghter And I Hope to Recruite All You Guys Soon you Must Have An App Called Zello So i Can Speak To u There And Explain How It Works Ps3 only
Hey add me on psn Salmrahm1998
Zell Haleem.sfex

Bret

Talking Troll
Im Setting Up a Role play Crew With Cops And Civillans I have Being Playing In Other Crews So I Have Lots Of Experience You Can Choose Choice to Be a Cop Gangster Fire Fighter Ambulance Service Army Ect. If You Guys Would Be Interested Comment your Names And PSN id There Will Be Rules And You Need To Follow Them Or You Will Be Kicked Straight Forward and no messing around Plenty Of Action Guys Have Fun Hope To See You All Join And We Can Build This Team Toghter And I Hope to Recruite All You Guys Soon you Must Have An App Called Zello So i Can Speak To u There And Explain How It Works Ps3 only
RANGERS1031 IS MY PSN

Bret

Talking Troll
Do u have mod for no wanted level and to get inside army base as well as uniform

Top Bottom