PS4 LSRP SERIOUS ROLEPLAY (AU)

cnnrrs

Talking Troll
|| WELCOME TO THE LSRP PS4 ROLEPLAY THREAD! ||

This RolePlay Server Is Based In AUSTRALIA, But That Doesn't Mean Its Not Open To All Players Worldwide! (Some Countries May Have Internet Connection Difficulties).

- NOTE: This Roleplay Server Will Be Hosted Every Friday Nights and SOME SATURDAYS STARTING TONIGHT! AT 7:00PM ACST! So Be Quick With Replying With Applications!

- NOTE: The Server Will Run Anywhere From 7pm To 3am ACST.

- THIS IS A SERIOUS ROLEPLAY SERVER! SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY!
Below are Application Forms, Server Rules. And Other INFO. Please Read.

- Here Is Where You Can Apply For The Following Occupations -
- LSPD (Police Officer, Highway Patrol, S.W.A.T, Undercover)
- LSME (Los Santos Medical Emergency)
- LSFE (Los Santos Fire Emergency)
- Taxi Driver
- Bus Driver
- Gas Station Owner
- Civilian (With Custom Occupation)

- SERVER RULES!

Below are the server rules! we follow these rules very strictly! so please read and keep them in mind when roleplaying on our server!
  • NO RDM (Random Deathmatch) | RDM'ing is a serious offence in roleplaying and RDM'ing is something that ruins role play for every player. RDM'ing can get you banned. Please Note That RDM'ing is something like getting a jet and killing everyone, or running around killing people as you would in a normal server, no one likes that type of person in a roleplaying server!

• REVENGE KILLING | Revenge Killing is finding a player that killed you that wasn't RDM and killing them. NOTE when you die in RP you live your new life as if you don't know what happened in your previous life and continue to do what your occupation is!

• Out Of Character | Do Not Use Game Chat To Talk About Your IRL Self. You Must Stay In Character At ALL Times!

• MIC SPAMMING! | Mic Spamming is a big thing! especially on PS4 Roleplay! Unlike PC GTA RP Servers everyone can hear you talking in the game! whereas on PC people only close to you can hear you. SO PLEASE do not talk unless you are close to other in game characters!, or even use your mobile in game to call them!

• OFFENSIVE ROLEPLAY | Do not be offensive to other players while roleplaying! such as trash talking out of character! you are allowed to argue as long as its ROLEPLAY and in CHARACTER. No Sexual ROLEPLAY!

• COMMITTING CRIMES | Do Not Commit Crimes in unrealistic areas. such as Banks, Police Stations, Hospitals, or in heavily populated areas, where people can see.

• CALLING SERVICES | Do NOT call services on other players such as Mercenaries, Air strikes or have a Buzzard to protect you, Its unrealistic so please roleplay as if it were REAL LIFE.

• UNREALISM | Try not to make the roleplaying experience unrealistic for other players, such as stealing cars off of the street all the time, stealing planes/helicopters from airports or the military base. The point of RolePlay is to play as if it was real life! you wouldn't go steal a car or a plane in real life!

• SPEED LIMITS | NOTE: In city areas are all 55kmh or 40mph speed limits. Highways are all 110kmh or 90mph speed limits. do not exceed these speed limits as doing so will have you in trouble by the police. BUT you can speed. it is roleplay after all. just dont get caught!

Please Refer To These Rules At Anytime!

APPLICATION FORM
Please Reply To This Thread Using This Application Form!
PSN ID:
Characters Name:
Characters Age:
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain):
Characters Occupation:

Do you have a microphone?
Age?
Your roleplay history:

Thankyou for your time! I hope to see everyone tonight! NOTE: I will be active on here so make sure to get applications in quick!

:):):)

RustyFaucet

ChatterBox
PSN ID:RustyFaucet
Characters Name: John Dawson
Characters Age: 24
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): John Dawson was born and raised in Blaine county he has come to the city for work but is having a hard time finding gainful employment due to his idgaf attitude and lack of respect for his fellow human beings. As of now he is in and out of doing whatever he must even if it is illegal to make money to care for his sick mother.
Characters Occupation: unemployed

Do you have a microphone? Yes
Age? 22
Your roleplay history. Arma 2 (days mod), days standalone,

cnnrrs

Talking Troll
PSN ID:RustyFaucet
Characters Name: John Dawson
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): John Dawson was born and raised in Blaine county he has come to the city for work but is having a hard time finding gainful employment due to his idgaf attitude and lack of respect for his fellow human beings. As of now he is in and out of doing whatever he must even if it is illegal to make money to care for his sick mother.

Age? 22
Your roleplay history. Arma 2 (days mod), days standalone,
You Will Be Added On PSN, and sent a message.

NOTE: FIRST 30 PLAYERS WILL BE ADDED TO JOIN TONIGHT AT 7PM ACST!

cnnrrs

Talking Troll
pushed back to 8:30PM ACST due to the lack of applications!, if no more applications are applied by 8:30 the Server will be run again tomorrow at 1:30PM ACST.

Blackpearl0964

Talking Troll
PSN ID: blackpearl0964 (crash bandicoot emblem)
Characters Name: Henry Woods.
Characters Age: 22
Characters Backstory:

Cunning and cynical hothead boy from Palleto bay, graduating With honours at Palleto High, and been a regular visitor to Juvenile Detention since, Henry Woods, is an intelligent, albeit at times aggressive boy who worked as a part time surgeon until he couldn't be asked to save people's lives anymore, is happy to take part in any form of work, legal or illegal to prove himself to others.

Roleplay history? Played with friends for months, watched DOJ.

taylorjoey03

Talking Troll
PSN ID: lexigibbs
Characters Name: Lenny Serv
Characters Age: 21
When he was younger his family hated him, Abused, Used so when he got adopted he had a hard time making friends and got bullied for it, when he got to 18 he thought "someday im gonna take out Walmart, so he opened up his own store "24/7" what got very famous and spread all round Liberty City and San Andreas

Characters Occupation:
Owner and CEO of "14/7"
Age? 13
Your roleplay history:
I roleplay alot as cop and civ where i own the "24/7"

keiran Shaw

Talking Troll
PSN ID: kizza024
Characters Name: Ryan Mcloud
Characters Age: 26
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): Ryan's wife cheated on him with is boss and is now living alone. He had to find anew job as his boss fired him from maze bank. The only job going was a petrol station Attendant. Ryan hates life but is trying to start over and find a much better job and life.
Characters Occupation: Petrol station attendant.

Age? 26
Your roleplay history: Only when my friends and i role-play alone. never have with a community

Brockk_056

Talking Troll
PSN ID: Brockk_056
Character Name: Adam Barnes
Character Age: 27
Characters backstory: Adam was bullied in high school a lot before he dropped out in 10th grade. His mother died in a fatal car accident on their way to school one morning and it was the Lost Motorcycles fault. Ever since then Adam has been dedicated to becoming a cop to avenge his mothers death and to protect his country.

Characters occupation: Unemployed
Microphone? Yes
RolePlay History: Role playing with friends on GTA Online, haven't been in a community yet.

COLINATOR29

Talking Troll
APPLICATION FORM
PSN ID: Dave_Grooters
Characters Name:Colin
Characters Age:21
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): Colin was in the hood growing up. He hated what he saw so he becamea police officer to stop crime
Characters Occupation:Officer

Do you have a microphone?Yes
Age?16
Your roleplay history: None

Lukas Vine

Talking Troll
PSN ID:MiNiMaD278
Characters Name: John McCain
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): John is a wanna be detective and it's looking to move up in the police unit
Characters Occupation: undercover cop

Age? 16
Your roleplay history: none

Infusion

Talking Troll
Psn id: INFUSIONEXTREMES
Characters name: Cayde Eliss
Characters age: 21
Characters backstory: cayde left texas to make it big in la but currently struggling
Characters occupation : taxi
driver
Mic: yes
Roleplay history: only in text not voice/ in games

Edward romero

English Teacher
PSN ID:
Characters Name:Edward romero
Characters Age:21
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain):just coming from Mexico Edward had to leave his mother an siblings to pursue the American dream an become rich to support his family for now just arriving to los santos he is looking for any work
Characters Occupation:
Looking for it
Do you have a microphone?yes
Age?17
Your roleplay history:I've had great role plays everyone always was good so yeah if I had to rate myself I would rate a 8.5 I like it real but fun too
Discord goatboating#4244

Last edited:

Lukas Vine

Talking Troll
pushed back to 8:30PM ACST due to the lack of applications!, if no more applications are applied by 8:30 the Server will be run again tomorrow at 1:30PM ACST.
Are you still accepting applications because I would love for you to accept mine so that I can play some RP which will enhance my gta experience

metroboomin

Talking Troll
Character Name: Al Johnnies (Puffy L'z)

Character Backstory: Al Johnnies grew up in the Bronx. His lifetime goal is to become a rapper. However, with the hardships he faces in life, his family turned for the worst and started to hustle on the streets and risked their family reputation. This made it harder for Al to accomplish his dream. He tried all recording labels in the Bronx, and they turned him down. So, he decided to move to Los Santos. It was hard for him moving to a different state. His first job was a EMS. And he stills asks recording labels to sign him

Character Age DOB (Date of Birth xx/xx/xxxx): 10/04/83

Character's Occupation: EMS/POLICE/Grocery store owner

Character Personal Vehicle(s): Retro Annis Elegy, Phoenix

1-10 How into it are you trying to be (1=Troll 10=Extreme Realism): 7-8

Personal Info: Psn : MCPrimed856
Past Roleplay: Ive been in two but they are not active. And I am very flexible with time
Do you have a mic?: Yes
DISCORD (IMPORTANT): metroboomin #8125

Jesus Herrera

Talking Troll
PSN ID: TyroneFish56
Characters Name: Jerry Gardiner
Characters Age: 19
Characters Backstory: I moved to L.S. at the age of 12. Ever since I became a proud mechanic/janitor in Los Santos.
Characters Occupation: Civilian

Do you have a microphone: Yes
Your roleplay history: First time hopefully

Danny Yolo

Talking Troll
|| WELCOME TO THE LSRP PS4 ROLEPLAY THREAD! ||

This RolePlay Server Is Based In AUSTRALIA, But That Doesn't Mean Its Not Open To All Players Worldwide! (Some Countries May Have Internet Connection Difficulties).

- NOTE: This Roleplay Server Will Be Hosted Every Friday Nights and SOME SATURDAYS STARTING TONIGHT! AT 7:00PM ACST! So Be Quick With Replying With Applications!

- NOTE: The Server Will Run Anywhere From 7pm To 3am ACST.

- THIS IS A SERIOUS ROLEPLAY SERVER! SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY!
Below are Application Forms, Server Rules. And Other INFO. Please Read.

- Here Is Where You Can Apply For The Following Occupations -
- LSPD (Police Officer, Highway Patrol, S.W.A.T, Undercover)
- LSME (Los Santos Medical Emergency)
- LSFE (Los Santos Fire Emergency)
- Taxi Driver
- Bus Driver
- Gas Station Owner
- Civilian (With Custom Occupation)

- SERVER RULES!

Below are the server rules! we follow these rules very strictly! so please read and keep them in mind when roleplaying on our server!
  • NO RDM (Random Deathmatch) | RDM'ing is a serious offence in roleplaying and RDM'ing is something that ruins role play for every player. RDM'ing can get you banned. Please Note That RDM'ing is something like getting a jet and killing everyone, or running around killing people as you would in a normal server, no one likes that type of person in a roleplaying server!

• REVENGE KILLING | Revenge Killing is finding a player that killed you that wasn't RDM and killing them. NOTE when you die in RP you live your new life as if you don't know what happened in your previous life and continue to do what your occupation is!

• Out Of Character | Do Not Use Game Chat To Talk About Your IRL Self. You Must Stay In Character At ALL Times!

• MIC SPAMMING! | Mic Spamming is a big thing! especially on PS4 Roleplay! Unlike PC GTA RP Servers everyone can hear you talking in the game! whereas on PC people only close to you can hear you. SO PLEASE do not talk unless you are close to other in game characters!, or even use your mobile in game to call them!

• OFFENSIVE ROLEPLAY | Do not be offensive to other players while roleplaying! such as trash talking out of character! you are allowed to argue as long as its ROLEPLAY and in CHARACTER. No Sexual ROLEPLAY!

• COMMITTING CRIMES | Do Not Commit Crimes in unrealistic areas. such as Banks, Police Stations, Hospitals, or in heavily populated areas, where people can see.

• CALLING SERVICES | Do NOT call services on other players such as Mercenaries, Air strikes or have a Buzzard to protect you, Its unrealistic so please roleplay as if it were REAL LIFE.

• UNREALISM | Try not to make the roleplaying experience unrealistic for other players, such as stealing cars off of the street all the time, stealing planes/helicopters from airports or the military base. The point of RolePlay is to play as if it was real life! you wouldn't go steal a car or a plane in real life!

• SPEED LIMITS | NOTE: In city areas are all 55kmh or 40mph speed limits. Highways are all 110kmh or 90mph speed limits. do not exceed these speed limits as doing so will have you in trouble by the police. BUT you can speed. it is roleplay after all. just dont get caught!

Please Refer To These Rules At Anytime!

APPLICATION FORM
PSN ID:
Characters Name:
Characters Age:
Characters Occupation:

Do you have a microphone?
Age?
Your roleplay history:

Thankyou for your time! I hope to see everyone tonight! NOTE: I will be active on here so make sure to get applications in quick!

:):):)

spiraltap23

Talking Troll
PSN ID:thespiraltap
Characters Name: Zee Khokel
Characters Age: 20
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain):hes an eastern european immigrant whos just looking for a place to be and is in America to pursue hes dreams,he speaks bad english but will get through it eventually has a rough past hes dad left him at 3 and hes mum died at 4 lived alone with his sister all his life and moved to America to help himself dont piss him off tho hes unpredictable
Characters Occupation: Civilian

Do you have a microphone? yes
Age? 17
Your roleplay history: first time i love acting so ill try it out

mow_didi

ChatterBox
PSN ID: mow_didi
Characters Name: John Goodfellow
Characters Age: 29
My father was a LSPD police officer who was involved in a hit and run while conducting a routine traffic stop, the driver was never caught. I joined the LSPD to better myself and most importantly to better the community.
Characters Occupation: LSPD Police Officer.
Do you have a microphone? yes
Age? 20
Your roleplay history: None

Toybox49

Talking Troll
PSN ID: Toybox49
Characters Name: Daquan Green
Characters Age: 22
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): Daquan's parents were killed in a car crash at the age of seven, he was raised by his brother in groove street and dropped out of college, he is the best at driving, he never gets caught by the cops, he isn't slow he is fast, and he plans on keeping jt that way.

Age? 16
Your roleplay history: A few times up in sandy

Top Bottom