PS4 LSRP SERIOUS ROLEPLAY (AU)

eightfortylahd

Talking Troll
|| WELCOME TO THE LSRP PS4 ROLEPLAY THREAD! ||

This RolePlay Server Is Based In AUSTRALIA, But That Doesn't Mean Its Not Open To All Players Worldwide! (Some Countries May Have Internet Connection Difficulties).

- NOTE: This Roleplay Server Will Be Hosted Every Friday Nights and SOME SATURDAYS STARTING TONIGHT! AT 7:00PM ACST! So Be Quick With Replying With Applications!

- NOTE: The Server Will Run Anywhere From 7pm To 3am ACST.

- THIS IS A SERIOUS ROLEPLAY SERVER! SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY!
Below are Application Forms, Server Rules. And Other INFO. Please Read.

- Here Is Where You Can Apply For The Following Occupations -
- LSPD (Police Officer, Highway Patrol, S.W.A.T, Undercover)
- LSME (Los Santos Medical Emergency)
- LSFE (Los Santos Fire Emergency)
- Taxi Driver
- Bus Driver
- Gas Station Owner
- Civilian (With Custom Occupation)

- SERVER RULES!

Below are the server rules! we follow these rules very strictly! so please read and keep them in mind when roleplaying on our server!
  • NO RDM (Random Deathmatch) | RDM'ing is a serious offence in roleplaying and RDM'ing is something that ruins role play for every player. RDM'ing can get you banned. Please Note That RDM'ing is something like getting a jet and killing everyone, or running around killing people as you would in a normal server, no one likes that type of person in a roleplaying server!
  • REVENGE KILLING | Revenge Killing is finding a player that killed you that wasn't RDM and killing them. NOTE when you die in RP you live your new life as if you don't know what happened in your previous life and continue to do what your occupation is!
  • Out Of Character | Do Not Use Game Chat To Talk About Your IRL Self. You Must Stay In Character At ALL Times!
  • MIC SPAMMING! | Mic Spamming is a big thing! especially on PS4 Roleplay! Unlike PC GTA RP Servers everyone can hear you talking in the game! whereas on PC people only close to you can hear you. SO PLEASE do not talk unless you are close to other in game characters!, or even use your mobile in game to call them!
  • OFFENSIVE ROLEPLAY | Do not be offensive to other players while roleplaying! such as trash talking out of character! you are allowed to argue as long as its ROLEPLAY and in CHARACTER. No Sexual ROLEPLAY!
  • COMMITTING CRIMES | Do Not Commit Crimes in unrealistic areas. such as Banks, Police Stations, Hospitals, or in heavily populated areas, where people can see.
  • CALLING SERVICES | Do NOT call services on other players such as Mercenaries, Air strikes or have a Buzzard to protect you, Its unrealistic so please roleplay as if it were REAL LIFE.
  • UNREALISM | Try not to make the roleplaying experience unrealistic for other players, such as stealing cars off of the street all the time, stealing planes/helicopters from airports or the military base. The point of RolePlay is to play as if it was real life! you wouldn't go steal a car or a plane in real life!
  • SPEED LIMITS | NOTE: In city areas are all 55kmh or 40mph speed limits. Highways are all 110kmh or 90mph speed limits. do not exceed these speed limits as doing so will have you in trouble by the police. BUT you can speed. it is roleplay after all. just dont get caught!

Please Refer To These Rules At Anytime!

APPLICATION FORM
Please Reply To This Thread Using This Application Form!
PSN ID:
Characters Name:
Characters Age:
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain):
Characters Occupation:

Do you have a microphone?
Age?
Your roleplay history:

Thankyou for your time! I hope to see everyone tonight! NOTE: I will be active on here so make sure to get applications in quick!

:):):)
Too bad my PS4 died :( I'll join when I have a new one

Nick__00

Talking Troll
PSN ID: nck-cty
Characters Name: Nick Henriquez
Characters Age: 21
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): Grew up in East LS with a poor family and a single parent, got into drug dealing and gang affiliation at a young age and at age 17 got imprisoned for 6 months for a minor assault on a rival gang member, upon release he graduated school and got into construction work in Vinewood but was fired due to the discovery of his run ins with the law, he then began drug dealing at a higher level but got the opportunity to work as a security guard for the strip club and wealthy people around Los Santos which pulled him away from the gangster mentality and gave him the goal to own his own legitimate security crew in which he has now achieved at age 21 where he is now successful and controls security for the richest people in Los Santos and has little to do with his old Neighbour hood, he seeks to proceed further in his career.
Characters Occupation: Security Guard

Do you have a microphone? Yes
Age? 18
Your roleplay history: None yet

baseballking_200

Talking Troll
Psn Id: baseballking_200
Characters name: Rider Smith
Characters age:23
Back story : rider is from a small town in Kansas he moved to Los Santos to become a police officer he wants to join lspd because his old little town didnt have any action and he loves action
Microphone: yes
Age: 13 but no a squeaker and super serious about roleplay
Roleplay history: I watch doj but I dont have anyone to role play with but I am really serious

Kai

ChatterBox
PSN ID:Nuke_king_55
Characters Name: kai Jackson
Characters Age: 21
Characters Backstory Kai's father was a normal man who was taking his son to the store as kai waited in the car the store was held up his father tried to jump in but was shot. Everyday since then kai joined the academy to keep criminals off the street and avenge his dads death
Characters Occupation:

Age?16
Your roleplay history: quite a bit been roleplaying for a few months

Legitgummybear15

ChatterBox
APPLICATION FORM

PSN ID: legitgummybear15

Characters Name: Jordan Smith

Characters Age: 27

Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): was grown up in a bad family. All they did was do drugs and rob places now him and his best friend Vince carter has got into the habit of doing that and now they grown up to be criminals

Characters Occupation: civilian (or criminal if you have that job)

Age? 15

Your roleplay history: I'm in lots of rps and I even am an admin in 2 and own one as well

MCJackHD

Talking Troll
PSN ID: MCJackHD

Character Name: Paul McCoy

Character Age: 27

Character Backstory: My character had been dreaming to become a cop since he was in elementary school. In highschool he had some troubles with bullying and once he got out he went straight into the police academy. He graduated middle of his class and has only recently joined the police force

Character Occopation: Police Officer/Highway Patrol (which ever works)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Age?: 13

Your role play history: I watch many videos on role playing and I think I would fit great. I'm from the US and not a squeaker. I won't break the rules or fail role play. I hope I convince you

Randy Garcia

Talking Troll
PSN ID: Randygarcia50
Characters Name: Damien garcia
Characters Age: 28
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain):Damien is a police officer that is trying to protect the streets. His dad got murdered and wants to protect the streets from anyone like that again. He loves to keep people safe and just wants the world to be happy.
Characters Occupation:police Officer

Age? 14
Your roleplay history: None but watched a lot of videos

xFiz_Elite

Talking Troll
PSN ID: xFiz_Elite
Characters Name: Aleks Marsh
Characters Age: 19
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): Used to live in Russia. Both of his parents died in a house fire. He has lived with his granny's since he was 13. Dropped out of high school and will do whatever it takes for a quick buck (unless it breaks the RP rules)
Characters Occupation: Civilian

Age? 17
Your roleplay history: Played GMOD dark Rp a couple times.

Megagamerppm

Talking Troll
PSN ID:Megagamerppm
Characters Name: Andy Rolex
Characters Age: 25
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): Andy Rolex was born and raised in Libritey City he has come to LosSantos for work and a new life as a delivery driver but is also an experienced pilot on the side. As of now he is waiting a city hotel for a reply on his job applications.
Characters Occupation: truck/delivery driver.

Age? 17
Your roleplay history. Garrys mod dark rp.

Showtimebrooklyn

Talking Troll
|| WELCOME TO THE LSRP PS4 ROLEPLAY THREAD! ||

This RolePlay Server Is Based In AUSTRALIA, But That Doesn't Mean Its Not Open To All Players Worldwide! (Some Countries May Have Internet Connection Difficulties).

- NOTE: This Roleplay Server Will Be Hosted Every Friday Nights and SOME SATURDAYS STARTING TONIGHT! AT 7:00PM ACST! So Be Quick With Replying With Applications!

- NOTE: The Server Will Run Anywhere From 7pm To 3am ACST.

- THIS IS A SERIOUS ROLEPLAY SERVER! SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY!
Below are Application Forms, Server Rules. And Other INFO. Please Read.

- Here Is Where You Can Apply For The Following Occupations -
- LSPD (Police Officer, Highway Patrol, S.W.A.T, Undercover)
  • LSME (Los Santos Medical Emergency)
  • LSFE (Los Santos Fire Emergency)
  • Taxi Driver
  • Bus Driver
  • Gas Station Owner
  • Civilian (With Custom Occupation)

- SERVER RULES!

Below are the server rules! we follow these rules very strictly! so please read and keep them in mind when roleplaying on our server!
  • NO RDM (Random Deathmatch) | RDM'ing is a serious offence in roleplaying and RDM'ing is something that ruins role play for every player. RDM'ing can get you banned. Please Note That RDM'ing is something like getting a jet and killing everyone, or running around killing people as you would in a normal server, no one likes that type of person in a roleplaying server!
  • REVENGE KILLING | Revenge Killing is finding a player that killed you that wasn't RDM and killing them. NOTE when you die in RP you live your new life as if you don't know what happened in your previous life and continue to do what your occupation is!
  • Out Of Character | Do Not Use Game Chat To Talk About Your IRL Self. You Must Stay In Character At ALL Times!
  • MIC SPAMMING! | Mic Spamming is a big thing! especially on PS4 Roleplay! Unlike PC GTA RP Servers everyone can hear you talking in the game! whereas on PC people only close to you can hear you. SO PLEASE do not talk unless you are close to other in game characters!, or even use your mobile in game to call them!
  • OFFENSIVE ROLEPLAY | Do not be offensive to other players while roleplaying! such as trash talking out of character! you are allowed to argue as long as its ROLEPLAY and in CHARACTER. No Sexual ROLEPLAY!
  • COMMITTING CRIMES | Do Not Commit Crimes in unrealistic areas. such as Banks, Police Stations, Hospitals, or in heavily populated areas, where people can see.
  • CALLING SERVICES | Do NOT call services on other players such as Mercenaries, Air strikes or have a Buzzard to protect you, Its unrealistic so please roleplay as if it were REAL LIFE.
  • UNREALISM | Try not to make the roleplaying experience unrealistic for other players, such as stealing cars off of the street all the time, stealing planes/helicopters from airports or the military base. The point of RolePlay is to play as if it was real life! you wouldn't go steal a car or a plane in real life!
  • SPEED LIMITS | NOTE: In city areas are all 55kmh or 40mph speed limits. Highways are all 110kmh or 90mph speed limits. do not exceed these speed limits as doing so will have you in trouble by the police. BUT you can speed. it is roleplay after all. just dont get caught!
Please Refer To These Rules At Anytime!

APPLICATION FORM

Do you have a microphone?
Age?
Your roleplay history:

Thankyou for your time! I hope to see everyone tonight! NOTE: I will be active on here so make sure to get applications in quick!

:):):)
PSN ID: showtimebrooklyn
Characters Name: Bruno Baxter
Characters Age: 27
Characters Backstory (use as much space as needed to explain): small time hustler looking to make it big time
Characters Occupation: civilian

Top Bottom