CotM New : gtavcrews "Featured Crews"

Hellsmercenary

that guy
I don't. Mind meeting up with xb1 gtavcrews.com's members online. But I can't be there for everyone at any time. But if you want to play with me... Sure why not. But like nugsy pointed out that it would be unfair to use that as a selection tool. Besides my crew is usually close by and they're not always nice to strangers

STN357

Undefeated writer
Interesting. Brought the defibrillator out and hopefully we can keep life in here.

You know how the DLC players are. They come around just for that and disappear afterwards.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Yeah true but often they come looking for a crew or to start one. Usually there's a few ppl who stay around. It's a good time to bump the recruiting post. I'm curious if a new crewmate wonders by

jmr922

Smooth Talker
still here bro lurking in the background just for yours and nugsy`s comments some are worth the admission fee on their own.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
It's the 1st

Idk if all votes are in... but I know some have been cast! I have to say the snapmatics are easier to judge because there are a lot of good candidates

Hellsmercenary

that guy
they must of liked what they saw some added me as friend or was it the English accent
Idk they all have auto lock set to strangers they either liked you or just didn't want to autotarget you. Either way you can apparently get away with hanging out with us lol

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Gtavcrews.com featured crews hopefuls. Realize while votes have been cast there isn't a declared winner. Push for the limelight, before you get pushed out of it. Show us why your crew deserves to be featured. This award levels the playing field so any bad ass crew can show off why they're badass! Feed us your media, showcase tactics, highlight your humor, or devastate your enemies, revolutionize the traditional money grind, blow our minds with the best posts we've ever seen. You know, be you and show off your crew

Last edited:

jmr922

Smooth Talker
Gtavcrews.com featured crews hopefuls. Realize while votes have been cast there isn't a declared winner. Push for the limelight, before you get pushed out of it. Show us why your crew deserves to be featured. This award levels the playing field so any bad ass crew can show off why they're badass! Feed us your media, showcase tactics, highlight your humor, or devastate your enemies, revolutionize the traditional money grind, blow our minds with the best posts we've ever seen. You know, be you and show off your crew
In my eyes my crew are the winners unlucky everyone else better luck next well done ROCKS7AR CREW keep up the good work.

Josh8866

Top Fiend
I think my crew deserves to win because

1. I have I always shown an interest in winning cotm for as long as I occupied this site

2.Although I keep remaking my crew under different names I have remained dedicated to it so much so that on this site despite my crew only existing on here for 1/3 of the time that some have I have the same amount of bumps

3.My crew has a unique style that would be easy to advertise

4.Every aspect of my crew has been thought out and upon getting the kind of boost this would offer I would bolster my crew to new heights

5.A of us at TBWC realize that trap's aren't gay

Top Bottom