PS4 Possible Weekend Tournament!

Jehtys

Smooth Talker
Possible Tournament!
If this thread shows enough players and attention, one weekend this summer I will host a tournament! This tournament will be a "Deathmatch" tournament and the winner of the
presumed large tournament will be awarded a 20$ USD PSN gift card!

Let me know what you guys think, I want to rekindle the GTAV community with tournaments like this :)

Thanks,

Matt "Jehtys"

OmG_PotatoeZ

Speed typer
I'm interested. Is this a crew v crew or player v player kinda tournament? If it's crew v crew, how many people will be fighting? I got 3 members at the moment, however, I am recruiting more.

Jehtys

Smooth Talker
I'm interested. Is this a crew v crew or player v player kinda tournament? If it's crew v crew, how many people will be fighting? I got 3 members at the moment, however, I am recruiting more.
I was thinking a Player V Player but a Crew v Crew would be kinda cool aswell. Im not 100% on the idea, just thought it would help players meet new people and have a chance to win free stuff.

OmG_PotatoeZ

Speed typer
Money on the table I want to see some player vs crew action.
Already beat a M3RK and R4G3. Full biker club of them and I was posted in the Merryweather warehouse paintball arena messing the M3RK crew up and I was posted on the bell tower defending myself from R4G3 hydras, APCs, and savages with the Heavy Sniper Mk II. Too bad you didn't see that lol

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Already beat a M3RK and R4G3. Full biker club of them and I was posted in the Merryweather warehouse paintball arena messing the M3RK crew up and I was posted on the bell tower defending myself from R4G3 hydras, APCs, and savages with the Heavy Sniper Mk II. Too bad you didn't see that lol
Sounds badass... gotta film this shit.

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
ahaha. Happy to hear you're down. Ill arrange it for some weekend soon.
Based on how it'll have to be a time where we can all meet, making it a crew vs thing may be not be an option. I mean four different crews and obliviously we would want our best players on and available for it.

Top Bottom