ROCKS7AR CREW : GTAVCREWS' FEATURED CREW

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Yes the day has finally arrived.
The Filthy Animals held the title for so long, but this spot has to move on...

gtavcrews.com's latest FEATURED CREW will probably not be a surprise to most readers.

Their leader has been keeping this forum going with activity of late, his crew has some 890 members to date.
Our own mod Hellsmercenary joined them and had good things to say.
I'm talking of course about ....

So congratulations Rocks7ar Crew and their leader here : jmr922

As our featured crew, your recruitment thread will stay up top with the sticky threads.
You're already an Elite member, so just enjoy crewless folk finding you easier.

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
We asked jmr922 to tell us more about his crew :

1. Why the name : Rocks7ar Crew?
Something popular and recognisable went through all the Rockstar variations until we got the 7 which is kind of like a T, we had some cool crew names at first just no members.

2. When was your crew created?
October 18th 2017, started by myself and Ryliefitz.

3. What type of crew is your crew?
Easy going with a lot of member variety.

4. What does your crew and the members do on a daily basis? Are you and the members on every day?
We are on most days, there are close to 900 members so its hard to track them all, I play mainly with a core of about 30 on Xbox1, this 30 will change weekly some don't get on, some play something else and new members start joining in. On a daily basis invites are almost constant to do a heist, mission, CEO. As soon as we finish one there is another to do.

5. Does you crew play games other than GTA?
Not as a crew but others do play COD, FIFA, Fortnite etc.

6. Is your crew known around the GTA community? If so, which type (Competitive, role play, etc). Also do you mix with other crews?
It's known in lobbies that's about all, other members do mix with other crews doing playlists, I have a good relationship with the leader of Hell's Travel Agents and mix with them.

7. How do you go up the ranks in your crew? (Representative, lieutenant, commissioner) and do you have any custom made up ranks you can achieve?
It starts as bullet stopper, cannon fodder, foot soldier, dangerous, hitman, tryhard, respected.

8. What makes your crew unique from other crews?
We always try to help each other if someone is doing a heist we can fill the spaces quickly if someone is getting griefed in a lobby we join to help out.

9. Do you have any outstanding members you'd like to talk about?
grinwiper, b2bstephan, averagesniper, ryliefitz, prettyboy, bossmathew ,pizzaflieger, explorerz, hulkfred, zico, onklebk, terry81294 are all long serving members plus many more, these have served the crew for a long time, they actively recruit new members are always there for me when able but also Hellsmercenary who joined the crew when his own had problems, he taught me how to RNG, kill in lobbies, snipe, create jobs to increase stats, he is shit at heists but different league in a lobby, he makes me laugh in party chat the man is nuts.

10. What's your favorite car / bike in your garage right now?
Oppressor mk2, it gets me everywhere, Kuruma for heists.

11. Anything else we need to know about Rocks7ar Crew?
It's an average crew that has a bit of everything, pilots, tryhards, money grinders, mission/heists technicians.

Last edited:

jmr922

Rocks7ar Crew Leader
Elite
Thank you Nugsy mainly for that kick up the arse you gave me a couple of months ago, I had become a bit like a lot of others on here they come on for a few months to recruit then disappear. There is more to this forum than recruiting for your crew, share knowledge of the game, help each other even though they are a different crew, engage with other members they dont bite. If you want to be featured crew in the future know this, Nugsy made me work hard for this it isnt given away easily dont think you can just turn up and post a few messages, take part, be active, be engaging but above all be nice.

jmr922

Rocks7ar Crew Leader
Elite
here and there popping on and off its a busy time at the moment having an extension built and kids football team season has started back up.

Top Bottom