victoriss16

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:SMITHEN
PSN:Victoriss16
Role Play experience: high arma pc vett ex 69th

In Character (IC)

Name: SMITH
Job/Career/Money Source: HITMAN MOB KROOK AGENT EX MILITARY GHOST/Career Criminal steals money from mobs kills people for a living
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): lived in multiple houses has darkweb money sources untraced RUSSIAN HACKER ISOLATED TO NO FEELING CAN GET OUT OF EVERYTHING SWIFTY SMART UNDETECTED
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): LEARNING WAITING WATCHING WEAPON

DISCORD MR.SMITHEN-TOP#6058

Jason Ramirez

ChatterBox
Our Departments

We are still active with over 20+ active members and growing in numbers already. Be sure to join our roleplaying community. We offer positions in law enforcement based on City Police, Sheriff's Office, Highway Patrol, Detectives, Aviation. And Emergency Services based on Fire Rescue and Ems. We also have Civilian Operations that focuses on being a civilian as well.

Information regarding our departments

Law Enforcement - Being apart of the law enforcement part in the DPS Clan is very unique. Some examples you are able to do as being a law enforcement official. You can do ID Checks, plate checks and much more. You can also search, confiscate, jail/arrest while giving out fines/tickets too. They are responsible for front line policing, operations can vary from shots fired to domestic dispute calls to writing parking tickets.

Emergency Services - We have advanced emergency services that makes Life Saving services engaging and fun; including full investigations departments. This is a division for those who want to experience a somewhat different experience during patrols. Take on the role of either Paramedic and respond to taser deployments, gun shot victims, car accidents and many other scenarios. Firefighters are involved by responding to calls such as car accidents, vehicle fires, and structure fires. Be part of a life saving team and look into Emergency Services.

Dispatching Communications - Enter update, and retrieve information from a variety of computer systems. Receive requests for information regarding vehicle registration, driving records and warrants and provide great data. Monitor several complex public safety radio frequencies. Operate a variety of communications equipment, including radio codes, computer system. Central Communications is also tasked with making sure that services are being used correctly in patrols.

Civilian Operations - We have comprehensive job systems around Towing, Sanitation, Driving, Vending and much more. Get certified to become the life of the patrol! Create scenarios with a team of civilians to get the cops involved. For example, you could do traffic stops, pursuits or you can plan a robbery and hope not to get caught but would you really want to do that with Law Enforcement Finest nearby.

Last edited:

Adriel Carmenate

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Adriel Carmenate
PSN: toastedafrican
Role Play experience: None, I have always wanted too.

In Character (IC)

Name: Ronald (Ronnie) Chavez
Job/Career/Money Source: Drug Dealer.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): He ran away from home at the age of 12. Took some money and started living under the peer by the beach. Eventually he started selling weed to keep himself alive. (all though he does not do drugs.) Now, 11 years later, he is one of the top selling drug dealers by the bay. He now sells meth, weed, cocaine, etc. He sells to big names and has been able to make a living off of it. He may not be a millionaire, but he's able to afford a few nice looking cars.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Gets depressed when he is alone for a very long time. He also gets very paranoid that he might get caught one day.

xBLINDEYEPROx

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Braydon Pommer
PSN: xBLINDEYEPROx
Discord: xBLINDEYEPROx#0232
Role Play experience: None, I watch Bay Area Buggs and Polecat and am very interested in another hobby.

In Character (IC)

Name: Braydon Caron
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): I grew up in grapeseed family never gave me to much attention while I was young so was always in trouble but never enough for my record. Trying to do whatever it takes to get by and be better but getting caught up in the bad economy is taking a tole. My future goal is to clean up my act and become a better person.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Usually Happy but sometimes depressed

nimzy

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Naomi
PSN: inimzy
Role Play experience: i have done it all mylife.

In Character (IC)

Name: Nimzy
Job/Career/Money Source: Police?
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Just a friendly person and wants justice.

Jason Ramirez

ChatterBox
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Naomi
PSN: inimzy
Role Play experience: i have done it all mylife.

In Character (IC)

Name: Nimzy
Job/Career/Money Source: Police?
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Just a friendly person and wants justice.
(Dear nimzy)
Be sure to send me a friend request via PS4 and my PlayStation username is GANGSTER3418 for more information concerning about the roleplaying community.

Sincerely, Jason Ramirez
Commander and Chief of the Department of Public Safety Clan.

Tl49877

ChatterBox
(OOC)
Name: Tyler
PSN: Tl49877
Discord: Tyler49877 (️etta Getta Jetta)#5119
Role Play experience: 3 years

(IC)
Name: Lance washington
Job/Career/Money Source: criminal, anything with stealing cars, to drug deals etc.
Bio - Lance Washington is a man who was notorious in the state of new orleans for doing majestic things under the hood as a mechanic, he was also a very skillful driving when it came to wheelman jobs or a good old fashioned street race, also got into some gangbanging and was everyones favorite "plug" in his dealing days, now Lance plans on living in pos santos to settle down and be a mechanic, but will get his hands dirty if need be.

Last edited:

Kac1998

Talking Troll
(OOC)
Name: Kanj
PSN: KanjCranston
Discord: KANJ #3975
Role Play experience: 0

(IC)
Name: Joseph St.Louis
Job/Career/MoneySource: LSPD (NCIS)
Bio: Born and raised in Wandsworth, South London, England he moved along with his two siblings and mother as a young teenager. Living in Los Santos was not easy at first, he was teased due to his accent and lead to many altercations with his fellow pupils. Aged 20 he enrolled in the local police academy. He soon earned a reputation as the 'bad cop' due to his over the top violent ways of subduing suspects and walking free from multiple cases of questionable suspect homicides. He has stated he soon looks to retire and live with his wife and three kids in Rockford hills.
Personality: Sarcastic, Mildly Antisocial yet caring at the same time.

swipeking

Talking Troll
Ooc
Rueben
BrickSkuad_1017
Only have experience watching on twitch

Ic
Peter quals
Taxi driver
Working to pay off debts and from past drug filled life, veey laid back (now) still fighting those demons while driving the streets of los santos has 7 kids all from different mothers.

FlammableToenail

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Lucas Worth
PSN: FlammableToenail
Role Play experience: Minimal

In Character (IC)

Name: Pete Wendy Hinkleman
Job/Career/Money Source: mechanic/used car trader/part time bouncer at a bar
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Pete grew up in a small town in the Midwest where he developed his love for engines. Growing up in a dysfunctional community of drugs and crime, Pete relocated to San Andreas to hope he can put his past behind him and enjoy what brings the good out of him, even if he has to revisit his past demons on occasions.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Loner, Content, Short-Fused, Kind at Heart, Loyal

Alexidfk666

Talking Troll
GRAND THEFT HOOKER
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Alex
PSN: Alexidfk666
Role Play experience: Watched a lot of polecat, buggs, Jeff, etc, always been into it.

In Character (IC)

Name: Alex majors
Job/Career/Money Source: Tow truck
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Not a very troublesome person, goes to work, comes home, starts again the next day. Occasionally goes out drinking, but not too bad. Loves helping people when & where he can.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): More of a sarcastic, depressed kind of person, but funny too.

HarrisonBucklee

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Kailen Ray
PSN: AnneFranksUrn
Role Play experience: very little

In Character (IC)

Name: Daniel (Danny) Waiters
Job/Career/Money Source: Small time robberies, waiting for “the big one”
Bio : Ever since birth Danny was a member of lower class society, he wanted to to better. He went off to college, only completed 2 years before dropping out and leading a life of crime. Although quick to jump into the crime scheme, he’s surprisingly good at it...hasn’t been caught yet.
Personality : Cold-hearted, sane, usually angry with short moments of happiness.

BigEZEE

Talking Troll

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or at least the PS4

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom)

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.
As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.
This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

4.) stop for red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

5.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

6.) Don't fix cars like magic.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

7.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES

Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

You will need any Taxi Cab.

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE -

You will need a MARKED Police car.

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.

ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.

JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.

Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)

If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.

Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.

Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name:
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
OOC
Ethan Maier
BigEZEE12
3 years

IC
Ohmar Maier
Criminal
I spent my entire life in los santos and when I was 10 years old the vagos killed my father. I want to become head of the mafia and kill the man who killed my father. Currently I am robbing stores and selling cars to make money
Hard headed, hard working

dikdoctorXD

Talking Troll
OOC:Dominic Drinkwater
age 18
PSN: dikdoctorXD (main account got banned)
RP experience: played with another crew, disbanded.
I’m open to all positions

In game character
Name: Rebecca Fosters
Bio/Background: born and raised by a single father, mother was an alcoholic and drug addict. Born in San Andreas , moved to Vice City at age 9, recently moved back to Sandy shores. Typically a happy person, except when people anger.

dikdoctorXD

Talking Troll
Our Departments

We are still active with over 20+ active members and growing in numbers already. Be sure to join our roleplaying community. We offer positions in law enforcement based on City Police, Sheriff's Office, Highway Patrol, Detectives, Aviation. And Emergency Services based on Fire Rescue and Ems. We also have Civilian Operations that focuses on being a civilian as well.

Information regarding our departments

Law Enforcement - Being apart of the law enforcement part in the DPS Clan is very unique. Some examples you are able to do as being a law enforcement official. You can do ID Checks, plate checks and much more. You can also search, confiscate, jail/arrest while giving out fines/tickets too. They are responsible for front line policing, operations can vary from shots fired to domestic dispute calls to writing parking tickets.

Emergency Services - We have advanced emergency services that makes Life Saving services engaging and fun; including full investigations departments. This is a division for those who want to experience a somewhat different experience during patrols. Take on the role of either Paramedic and respond to taser deployments, gun shot victims, car accidents and many other scenarios. Firefighters are involved by responding to calls such as car accidents, vehicle fires, and structure fires. Be part of a life saving team and look into Emergency Services.

Dispatching Communications - Enter update, and retrieve information from a variety of computer systems. Receive requests for information regarding vehicle registration, driving records and warrants and provide great data. Monitor several complex public safety radio frequencies. Operate a variety of communications equipment, including radio codes, computer system. Central Communications is also tasked with making sure that services are being used correctly in patrols.

Civilian Operations - We have comprehensive job systems around Towing, Sanitation, Driving, Vending and much more. Get certified to become the life of the patrol! Create scenarios with a team of civilians to get the cops involved. For example, you could do traffic stops, pursuits or you can plan a robbery and hope not to get caught but would you really want to do that with Law Enforcement Finest nearby.

Do you guys still do it?

ForeverOffender

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Caleb K.
PSN: ForeverOffender
Role Play experience: Small scenarios with friends never a big server with lots of people.

*GRAND THEFT HOOKER*
DISCORD - ForeverOffender#1034
In Character (IC)

Name: Nicole Franke
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal / Street Racing / Boosting cars
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Nicole has been boosting cars since she was 16. She started street racing before that. She has had multiple run-ins with local and state PD, but her precision driving has kept her out of trouble for the most part. Her knowledge of vehicles and mechanical skill has kept her off the radar. Nicole continues to boost cars and illegally street race. Nicole has her father to thank for her skill in driving and work under the hood.
Personality: Thrill-seeker, clever, smooth-talker.

Last edited:

Kadenmorris555559

Talking Troll
OOC
Kaden
Kmorris555559
2 years
IC
John Russo
Job mafia/made man
Bio lived out in liberty city then moved to los Santos works for the mafia and wants to one day be the boss
Personality always wants to meet new people and can be hot headed

fam_a_lam-ethand

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Ethan
PSN:fam_a_lam-ethand
Role Play experience: none

In Character (IC)

Name: John
Job/Career/Money Source: police officer and a professional gamer.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Lived with his family till 20 got a job at 21 and moved out
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Funny, Obsessed with weapons
DISCORD xAcEx ET81N#9593

Top Bottom