VoidedKN0X

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Axel
PSN:RadsGam3r_25
Role Play experience:GTA V, Simulation driving

In Character (IC)

Name:Alex
Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi business (secretly criminal but not too extreme)
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): had a very good childhood but developed mental health issues, now he's dealing with depression and anger issues but tries to stay on the right path although sometimes he does something illegal, future is yet unclear, moving out of town and starting a new career as a professional business man
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
Depression and outburst of anger (tries to hide the suicidal thoughts)

Shock Wave

English Teacher
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Axel
PSN:RadsGam3r_25
Role Play experience:GTA V, Simulation driving

In Character (IC)

Name:Alex
Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi business (secretly criminal but not too extreme)
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): had a very good childhood but developed mental health issues, now he's dealing with depression and anger issues but tries to stay on the right path although sometimes he does something illegal, future is yet unclear, moving out of town and starting a new career as a professional business man
Depression and outburst of anger (tries to hide the suicidal thoughts)
Please send a friend request to gansgter3418 for more information regarding about the roleplaying community.

AmaraAli

Talking Troll
In the criminal role, is there progression to be a bigger/rich criminal, e.g. Owning a drug lab or money laundering businesses?

ChunderHawk710

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Colton
PSN: ChunderHawk710
Role Play experience: very little

In Character (IC)

Name: Thomas Fischer
Job/Career/Money Source: no job, right now makes money dealing drugs
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): had a mid class life growing up in the Midwest but moved out west once he graduated high school. Dropped out of his freshman year of college in los santos to pursue art and has goals of becoming an artist and having his own gallery.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):laid back, care free

Stan Darsh

Talking Troll

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or at least the PS4

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom)

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.
As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.
This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

4.) stop for red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

5.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

6.) Don't fix cars like magic.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

7.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES

Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

You will need any Taxi Cab.

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE -

You will need a MARKED Police car.

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.

ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.

JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.

Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)

If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.

Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.

Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: jacob
PSN:frigga28
Role Play experience: None

In Character (IC)

Name: Stan Darsh
Job/Career/Money Source:Civilian
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Surfer/Gang Member
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): easy going, go with the flow, friendly, doesnt like murder/violence

nyjsuperman

Talking Troll
Hey guys,

Below I put my application out, but would like to suggest a new job if I could possibly take it. Once I have enough points if accepted, is there a chance of opening up my own dealership? Thanks!

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Will
PSN: NYJSuperman
Role Play experience: Arma 3, previous GTA roleplay

In Character (IC)

Name: Jonathan Cross
Job/Career/Money Source: Tow Truck Driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Recently from New Jersey, Jonathan Cross is looking for a clean life as a tow truck driver and hopes to stay clear of crime and put his past behind him. Easy going but once pushed can be a hot head.

thesweenarrow

Talking Troll
Hey!
Here is my application. I am really looking forward to this!

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Dillon
PSN: DSwildcat
Role Play experience: a few GTA roleplays

Name: Connor Hogan
Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi Driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Born in Ireland, parents moved to Kentucky where his father worked in the coal mines. Worked as a delivery boy growing up, came to Los Santos for a fresh start away from rural life. Connor uses his delivery driving experience to get a job as a taxi driver, looking to hopefully run a taxi business.

Shock Wave

English Teacher
Hey!
Here is my application. I am really looking forward to this!

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Dillon
PSN: DSwildcat
Role Play experience: a few GTA roleplays

Name: Connor Hogan
Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi Driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Born in Ireland, parents moved to Kentucky where his father worked in the coal mines. Worked as a delivery boy growing up, came to Los Santos for a fresh start away from rural life. Connor uses his delivery driving experience to get a job as a taxi driver, looking to hopefully run a taxi business.
Please send a friend request to gansgter3418 for more information regarding about the roleplaying community.

Shock Wave

English Teacher
Hey guys,

Below I put my application out, but would like to suggest a new job if I could possibly take it. Once I have enough points if accepted, is there a chance of opening up my own dealership? Thanks!

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Will
PSN: NYJSuperman
Role Play experience: Arma 3, previous GTA roleplay

In Character (IC)

Name: Jonathan Cross
Job/Career/Money Source: Tow Truck Driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Recently from New Jersey, Jonathan Cross is looking for a clean life as a tow truck driver and hopes to stay clear of crime and put his past behind him. Easy going but once pushed can be a hot head.

Cleetus Kluuxen

Talking Troll

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or at least the PS4

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom)

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.
As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.
This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

4.) stop for red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

5.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

6.) Don't fix cars like magic.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

7.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES

Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -

You will need any Taxi Cab.

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE -

You will need a MARKED Police car.

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.

ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.

JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.

Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)

If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.

Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.

Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Bama
PSN: Devils719Reject
Role Play experience: acting

In Character (IC)

Name: Mr. Reeper
Job/Career/Money Source: Mob Hitman/ lawyer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): special forces background , he wants to run the mob and own a law firm

Jubba666408

Talking Troll
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: David
PSN: jubba666408
Role Play experience:
Arma 2 city life/Arma 3 for a very short while. GTA: SA MP way back when. I liked to think of myself as a grand theft hooker;)
In Character (IC)

Name: Derek Campbell
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal / Businessman.
Bio : Derek was born to a poor family in the early 80s. He and his 6 siblings lived in a small apartment, which angered his alcoholic father. Derek would often cut school or leave home for days at a time to go involve himself in anything he could. Not for the money, but for the adrenaline rush. It was the only way he could feel anything. Derek doesn't have much of a M.O., that is besides causing chaos for his own amusement. This all of course is under the cover of a local businessman who sells plants for a "living".
Personality : Derek is almost always in a blank state, unless provoked where he explodes in violent outbursts. It's like he's not much more than a shell of a person.

Top Bottom