Save em all?

crunchywhale

Respected Talker
I chose to save them all as well. I spent a whole game getting attached to them. I'm not just gonna get one killed off.

Persh

Undefeated writer
Right? My issue was not just feeling it was wrong, but also for the fact that I spent so long on each character.... WHY would I willingly kill off a character after so much time? I did find trevor annoying, but not annoying enough to get rid of. I had to save them all lol.

OneShot

Undefeated writer
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
Right? My issue was not just feeling it was wrong, but also for the fact that I spent so long on each character.... WHY would I willingly kill off a character after so much time? I did find trevor annoying, but not annoying enough to get rid of. I had to save them all lol.
Hey! Trevor is my favorite character!

Persh

Undefeated writer
I know he is a lot of people's favorite character! Franklin and Trevor seem to be very popular but I really like Michael lol

ghoraaa

Talking Troll
Lol we are on the same boat man, i really hate trevor after i did "bury the hatchet" on my first play through, but i still don't have the heart to kill him lol

Top Bottom