Show off your R* Editor / Crew videos

XEKUTER

Smooth Talker
Not bad. I'd only say that it should have ended 2 minutes sooner (just after the captions).
BTW XEKUTER you know that the video doesn't fit in your signature, right? Maybe a smaller pic with a link would look better.
Hmmm thank God opinions aren't facts. This video is far from not bad. But hey opinions..... Rolls eyes.

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
This video is far from not bad.
You see, that itself is your opinion.
I wasn't putting down your video in any way (maybe your signature). It's not bad.
Maybe "not bad" means something different to you? In the UK it means the opposite of bad. Kinda speaks for itself really.
I think you must have taken it as a small step up from "bad".

Oh and the literal meaning of "far from not bad" would equate to "bad"... At least "quite bad".

XEKUTER

Smooth Talker
You see, that itself is your opinion.
I wasn't putting down your video in any way (maybe your signature). It's not bad.
Maybe "not bad" means something different to you? In the UK it means the opposite of bad. Kinda speaks for itself really.
I think you must have taken it as a small step up from "bad".

Oh and the literal meaning of "far from not bad" would equate to "bad"... At least "quite bad".

yeah sorry man. i took it as you saying its mediocre. i have watch other peoples r* edited videos and i can say without bias that this video is great. but np man. glad we cleared that up. nice to meet you mate.

Evan R

Smooth Talker
I made this Machinima several months back, but I feel as so it has been under appreciated, so I am uploading it to Gtavcrews.com for the first time as a blast-from-the-past for one of my first ever edited RockStar Editor videos! Enjoy!

DetatchedCalamity

Talking Troll
I made this Machinima several months back, but I feel as so it has been under appreciated, so I am uploading it to Gtavcrews.com for the first time as a blast-from-the-past for one of my first ever edited RockStar Editor videos! Enjoy!
Nice video, Almost perfect if not perfect.

DetatchedCalamity

Talking Troll
New GTA V Video as well as some highlights. Made another return after being on a couple months hiatus, so, here I am..
Great content
great content I subscribed

Evan R

Smooth Talker
Hey, I know every video on this may or may not be a hit or a miss, but, there is no denying that as content creators it takes a while to compose a real, genuine, action-packed story (Especially with the RockStar Editor, exclusively.) that makes sense. I am glad the site is back up. I try to always stay active on things and this is one of those things. Anyway, here is my new masterpiece I created recently. I try not to steal peoples ideas and stay original and innovative with my GTA V Videos..

Last edited:

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
A video I made over a year ago got blocked on copyright grounds. When I made it, the AC/DC track I'd used was okay to use, but the record company later changed their minds.

I've now resurrected it with a different soundtrack : This isn't a R* Editor video, it's an Adobe After Effects piece.

Top Bottom