Site Contribution of the month.

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Elite
Damn, all these awards are just bouncing back between the same people. I won't hold my breath to see the next 2 month/ 1 month winners.

VictorViolet

Word Cannon
The News board is just for admin threads. Sometimes I may move appropriate threads from others to News, as I did with his threads. That wasn't by request but by suitability of content.
For the sort of thing you're on about I'd say to use the 'Crew Talk' forum.
Having said that, if you or anyone makes a thread that you think should be in News, first post it in the GTA Online board, then ask us if it can be moved. This can be done by using the report button on your own thread & asking for the move.
Nice, I'll see what I can do :)

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Well everybody it's still the 1st of the month West of the Atlantic and time to announce this month's winner...

Firstly I'll say despite still reporting the DLC news, it's not OmG_PoTaToeZ again - Sorry buddy but do keep up the good work.

This month's winner got it on sheer determination. He may post a lot of crap but he does post a lot. He's no stranger to anyone here... He's Josh8866.

Now he already has Top Poster. That's automatically allocated by post count. He recently got enough posts, likes and points to earn himself Elite membership too!

Elite membership for a month is the prize here, so Josh - You don't get that.

I have another prize for you - GREETER TEAM status, but you have to keep up the good work in welcoming new folk to the site. I noticed you've done a lot of it so far.

Well done lad!

Josh8866

Top Fiend
Elite
Well everybody it's still the 1st of the month West of the Atlantic and time to announce this month's winner...

Firstly I'll say despite still reporting the DLC news, it's not OmG_PoTaToeZ again - Sorry buddy but do keep up the good work.

This month's winner got it on sheer determination. He may post a lot of crap but he does post a lot. He's no stranger to anyone here... He's Josh8866.
Whatchu mean a lot of crap? The term is quality shit posts mmmmmmkaaaaayy

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
As it's Christmas
We're here a few days early because I'm not buying presents for the winner, this will have to do.
It's been a little while since this was awarded. As stated before it will only be awarded when somebody's contributions grab our attention.
As always we are getting some decent content from some, we are getting good general community participation from some.... however :

The one that stands out this month is not for content or volume of content, but for pretty consistently taking it upon himself to greet newcomers in the 'Who Am I?' section.

So who won?
I'm talking about Fulkini . Thanks for being there on that one Fulkini. I know others do greet folk there too and yes we notice. Please do keep it up.
Fulkini's been singled out for his consistency in doing so.
As you already have the Elite status I thought nothing could be more appropriate than the 'Greeter Team' banner which will show on your profile.
It doesn't come with staff privileges but is a gtavcrews.com title.

So well done, Merry Christmas & a happy new year to you and anyone else reading.

Fulkini

GTA Addict
Elite
That is awesome, I'm glad it is seen as a contribution.
Happy to be part of this community, time to crack open a cold one and celebrate many more years to come ;)

Enjoy the days, my dudes and dudettes!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Thinking back on all those months I helped out here, guess we can't backdate it huh?

Congrats to the contributors!

My role has shifted and I'm not able to as much as I used to.

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
Thinking back on all those months I helped out here, guess we can't backdate it huh?

Congrats to the contributors!

My role has shifted and I'm not able to as much as I used to.
We've not forgotten you STD24/7 - I just like being mean!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
No worries man, I'm just being silly! Glad these guys got recognition. I'm the old guy here now. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and just happy day if you aren't into all of that!

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Elite
No worries man, I'm just being silly! Glad these guys got recognition. I'm the old guy here now. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and just happy day if you aren't into all of that!
We can both be the old forgotten guy. I'll be the cool one though.

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Elite
I'll be the one that yells at everyone telling them to get off my lawn! You can let them all sit on your lap!
I'll do that and tell them exaggerated stories about the previous gen era of gtav while giving great yet sometime fuked up advice but because I keep yelling and insulting everyone, they all ignore it.

In my free time, I'll sit there on my rocking armchair giving everyone the middle finger. Yo, nugsy, where my member of the month for all my great mey meys? MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU ALL!

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
I notice this hasn't gone out in a while. That'll be because it's so damn quiet here at the minute.
Get posting people. There are threads other than your recruitment threads. If there ain't one you're interested in - Make one, it's all good if it's in the right place.

IG Airassault54

'Roleplay Moderator'
Elite
I notice this hasn't gone out in a while. That'll be because it's so damn quiet here at the minute.
Get posting people. There are threads other than your recruitment threads. If there ain't one you're interested in - Make one, it's all good if it's in the right place.
I agree I will start posting more. I am having people message me on xbox with probpems. I have people saying they keep getting error saying "Your account could not be confirmed." What is a fix for this?

Top Bottom