Site Contribution of the month.

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
I agree I will start posting more. I am having people message me on xbox with probpems. I have people saying they keep getting error saying "Your account could not be confirmed." What is a fix for this?
I've gotten the same messages on PSN. How do we fix that nugsy?

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
I agree I will start posting more. I am having people message me on xbox with probpems. I have people saying they keep getting error saying "Your account could not be confirmed." What is a fix for this?
Have them message me, I can fix that although Persh recently said that problem was fixed.

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
Remember this thread?

Back when people cared?

Well the idea was to help promote general use of "the rest" of this site. You know, idle chat throughout the various forums....

Yes it's been slacking but I have a deserved winner right now.....

jmr922
Has been consistently active around here for a while now so congratulations, you're the winner!

So, what have you won?

Well the top post states a site trophy, with 100 points and Elite membership for a month.
Aside from an Elite member tag on your mini profile (alongside posts).
The main reason that I wanted Elite membership was to get highlighted thread titles.
However, we're awaiting a new theme so they don't work at the moment.

So I thought I'd add this prize in lieu of highlighted titles :
A custom title for your profile.

This is usually something like "speed typer" or "respected talker" and changes with post count.
Only we can change this and only for a select few, so PM me your (clean) wishes for a custom title and I'll make it happen.

P.S. We know what you're hunting with all this activity jmr922 - This in no way discounts you from it!

jmr922

Rocks7ar Crew Leader
Elite
Thanks Nugsy, since your kick up the arse I realised people do just come on here to recruit then disappear never to be seen again, I realised there is more to this forum than recruiting and now I am no longer a noob at the game I have been trying to pass on some tips and tricks for all the players starting out plus get some new posts going to get more people involved. Appreciate it.

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
I am liking this elite tag how can i keep it ?
Created new usergroups known as "Elite Member" and "Premium Member".

Elite Member's are members who have earned their title through dedication and activity on the site.
To become an Elite Member you'll need to meet all of the requirements below.

Elite Member Requirements
  • 300 Valid Posts
  • 150 Likes Received
  • 600 Trophy Points
  • Registered for at least 30 days
  • Wait 24 hours for a special cron job to run and upgrade you to Elite Member Status
As an Elite Member you will have
  • Unique Elite Member username color
  • Topics and posts created by you will be more noticeable (Style Update Coming Soon for this)
  • Recruitment Posts show up in Elite Recruitment Widgets (Coming soon)
  • Longer times to edit posts
  • Ability to delete own topic in recruitment forums
  • Access to an exclusive Elite Member page (in development)

Premium Member Requirements
As a Premium Member you will have
  • Unique Premium Member username color
  • Topics and posts created by you will be more noticeable (Style Update Coming Soon for this)
  • Access to an exclusive Elite Member page (in development)
Not sure how much of that lot is still true, since the site has changed somewhat.

I posted my ass off for my Elite membership. Like it says, 300 posts, 150 likes etc.

jmr922

Rocks7ar Crew Leader
Elite
Not sure how much of that lot is still true, since the site has changed somewhat.

I posted my ass off for my Elite membership. Like it says, 300 posts, 150 likes etc.
I had best get to work I am just under half way there, should have it done by christmas

Top Bottom