Site Contribution of the month.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
I agree I will start posting more. I am having people message me on xbox with probpems. I have people saying they keep getting error saying "Your account could not be confirmed." What is a fix for this?
I've gotten the same messages on PSN. How do we fix that nugsy?

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
I agree I will start posting more. I am having people message me on xbox with probpems. I have people saying they keep getting error saying "Your account could not be confirmed." What is a fix for this?
Have them message me, I can fix that although Persh recently said that problem was fixed.

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Remember this thread?

Back when people cared?

Well the idea was to help promote general use of "the rest" of this site. You know, idle chat throughout the various forums....

Yes it's been slacking but I have a deserved winner right now.....

jmr922
Has been consistently active around here for a while now so congratulations, you're the winner!

So, what have you won?

Well the top post states a site trophy, with 100 points and Elite membership for a month.
Aside from an Elite member tag on your mini profile (alongside posts).
The main reason that I wanted Elite membership was to get highlighted thread titles.
However, we're awaiting a new theme so they don't work at the moment.

So I thought I'd add this prize in lieu of highlighted titles :
A custom title for your profile.

This is usually something like "speed typer" or "respected talker" and changes with post count.
Only we can change this and only for a select few, so PM me your (clean) wishes for a custom title and I'll make it happen.

P.S. We know what you're hunting with all this activity jmr922 - This in no way discounts you from it!

jmr922

Speed typer
Elite
Thanks Nugsy, since your kick up the arse I realised people do just come on here to recruit then disappear never to be seen again, I realised there is more to this forum than recruiting and now I am no longer a noob at the game I have been trying to pass on some tips and tricks for all the players starting out plus get some new posts going to get more people involved. Appreciate it.

Top Bottom