PS4 Spring 2k17 Battle of the Bikers

Should this be a GTAVCrew hosted tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OmG_PotatoeZ

Speed typer
BATTLE OF THE BIKERS
Starting 5/20/2017

What is the Battle of the Bikers?

The battle of the bikers is a tournament between MCs that will be hosted in the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter every year for the rest of GTA's lifetime. There will be three winners, amateur, semi-pro, and pro.
How do you qualify for "pro, semi-pro, or amateur?"
Though it may seem, these rankings are based less on skill and more on the amount of players in each crew. Difficulty will still vary, it's just that the required players are less in amateur than pro.
  • Amateur: 0-25 players in crew, 4 versus 4.
  • Semi-pro:26-75 players in crew, 6 versus 6.
  • Pro: 76+ players in crew, 8 versus 8.
Will there be a reward? If so, what?
Yes, bragging rights and a signature trophy, an example of it is found at the bottom of this post

What game modes will be in the playlists?
  • 5 Rockstar-Created deathmatches in varying parts of San Andreas
  • 1 Resurrection
  • 1 Land Grab
  • 1 Power Play
  • 2 Non-Contact Bike Races
How do I enter my crew?
Copy and Paste the following with answers:
Crew Name:
Crew Tag:
Crew SC:
Leader Name:
Leader PSN:
# of players in your crew:
Emblem:

Rules:
  • You must wear your emblem in the playlist
  • You must rep your crew tag in the playlist
  • No PIT maneuvers in races
  • No bulletproof helmets or invisible body parts in death matches
  • No rocket launchers or MGL (compact grenade launcher is fair)
  • No assault shotguns (the striker is allowed)
  • No wallbreaches (if one is found on a map, tell me and I will edit the playlist.)
  • You can not use your prospects or hang-arounds if they are in a different crew
  • Different chapters can not sign up as one crew if they are separate crews
If any of these rules are broken, report the cheating team to me with visual proof and they will be disqualifed.

If multiple crew members record via PS4 shareplay during the battles, I would love it. It would help us trying to decide whether or not someone has cheated and I would love to see how everyone plays! Maybe I (or another forum user with more video editing expertise) could make a montage out of it for the new Battle of the Biker tournament.

Example of trophy:

Last edited:

OmG_PotatoeZ

Speed typer
When you enter, I will contact your leader on Social Club about how to start these playlists and put the opposing MC leader in contact with them.

UNST3RBLICH

Respected Talker
If it's going to be a site wide event, I think it should be open to all platforms. For instance, I play on PC and we have a very involved and active MC community. If this is something we want to try to set up across the board for all platforms, let me know and I'm more than willing to assist with the PC side.

OmG_PotatoeZ

Speed typer
When you enter, I will contact your leader on Social Club about how to start these playlists and put the opposing MC leader in contact with them.
Since it's something new and crew specific, I made it PS4 just so it's easier for me to keep up with winners, but I'd be happy for it to be multi-platform, I'd just have to make more trophies for the people that want that as incentive

Top Bottom