Suggestions and Improvements Round Up

Persh

Undefeated writer
I know a lot of you do not feel like emailing Rockstar with your GTAOnline suggestions or ideas.
Simply post below and I will send the ideas once a week as they come.

Try to keep your ideas summarized and to the point.

TequilaFire

Undefeated writer
Sorry, couldn't help myself, just came from a public lobby. lol

Ok to be serious, I would like to see a civilian purchasable version of the fighter jet as the only other
small jet the Vestra breaks too easy doing acrobatics.

vette

The Masterpiece
What TF said and also a couple things with the cops:

1. Them coming after you for killing other players. That needs to be gone for good. If need be post my argument that I already made about it.

2. Impounding your car every time you die while you have a wanted level. Considering how cops come after you for the stupidest, littlest things, it becomes quite annoying to lose your car every time you die while having a wanted level. What's even more ridiculous is that you don't even have to be close to it, as long as it's out of your garage, it doesn't matter how far away you are from it, they'll still go take it. Yeah, it's easy to break it out or pay the $250 fee, but no one wants to do it 50 times a day. I'm not saying they need to get rid of it completely, while that would be nice, I'm just saying that it shouldn't happen every time you die, let alone when some other player or NPC kills you, that's just bullshit there. Maybe like if you get wanted and killed by the cops (NO ONE OR NOTHING ELSE) in the process while you're actually IN your car like 10 times or so, then they can impound it. To go with it, I also wish that you wouldn't need to go all the way to the impound to get it out (unless you're breaking it out), like maybe you could just call and pay the fee.

3. If it's not too much to ask, not making us have to pay the insurance on our vehicles just because other players who destroyed it can't. It'd be better to just put them in the negatives. If not that, at least take whatever they do have so that even if we do have to pay the insurance, it won't have to be the full amount.

Brujo Malo

The Masterpiece
Here are a couple of suggestions to improve gameplay in general.... not cool DLC or toys, just some stuff to tweak the game.

1) Quick Job Filters

Seriously, I can spend twenty minutes trying to join a deathmatch through the phone. Most of the time, I'll get one of those "100,000 RP + $$$" matches that have no appeal to those who wish to play an actual deathmatch. Plus, there's already a R* verified bare-knuckle brawl deathmatch at the prison. It would be nice if I could exclude the other 1,000 user-created bare-knuckle prison deathmatches.

At the very least, there should be an option to exclude any job, mission, race, etc from future Quick Jobs. Ideally, players could tweak it, adding Rockstar or Rockstar verified jobs only to Quick Jobs.

2) Default radio station

This is one of those minor things that really bugs me. Yeah, I know R* put a lot of effort into the radio stations, but it gets tiresome EVERY SINGLE TIME I get into my Carbonizzare and have to change the radio station because it's always on Non-Stop Pop.... my least favorite station. Some might see this as trivial, but in the long run, it causes a lot of unnecessary wear & tear on controllers. I set the radio to "OFF" when I start a race so as to not have to listen to Britney Spears while I'm driving, yet if I have to respawn during a race, the radio is on. Me no likey!

vette

The Masterpiece
Here are a couple of suggestions to improve gameplay in general.... not cool DLC or toys, just some stuff to tweak the game.

1) Quick Job Filters

Seriously, I can spend twenty minutes trying to join a deathmatch through the phone. Most of the time, I'll get one of those "100,000 RP + $$$" matches that have no appeal to those who wish to play an actual deathmatch. Plus, there's already a R* verified bare-knuckle brawl deathmatch at the prison. It would be nice if I could exclude the other 1,000 user-created bare-knuckle prison deathmatches.

At the very least, there should be an option to exclude any job, mission, race, etc from future Quick Jobs. Ideally, players could tweak it, adding Rockstar or Rockstar verified jobs only to Quick Jobs.

2) Default radio station

This is one of those minor things that really bugs me. Yeah, I know R* put a lot of effort into the radio stations, but it gets tiresome EVERY SINGLE TIME I get into my Carbonizzare and have to change the radio station because it's always on Non-Stop Pop.... my least favorite station. Some might see this as trivial, but in the long run, it causes a lot of unnecessary wear & tear on controllers. I set the radio to "OFF" when I start a race so as to not have to listen to Britney Spears while I'm driving, yet if I have to respawn during a race, the radio is on. Me no likey!
Gimme gimme, gimme, gimme gimme, gimme gimme, gimme, gimme gimme, gimme gimme, gimme, gimme gimme, gimme gimme, gimme, gimme gimme

Persh

Undefeated writer

1) Quick Job Filters

2) Default radio station

I do believe you can set a default radio station in the online options or settings. I have mine on some space one lmao

TequilaFire

Undefeated writer
I feel your pain though, I wish there was a quick radio turn off and it would stay off.
It is awkward to turn off the radio in a high speed chase.
Also having to change or turn off the radio before every mission replay is a pain.
Wouldn't be so bad if we could add some new music though.
That is one thing I loved about playing Vice City on the PC just drag .mp3 files into a folder and you had any music
you wanted.

Brujo Malo

The Masterpiece
I feel your pain though, I wish there was a quick radio turn off and it would stay off.
It is awkward to turn off the radio in a high speed chase.
Also having to change or turn off the radio before every mission replay is a pain.
Wouldn't be so bad if we could add some new music though.
That is one thing I loved about playing Vice City on the PC just drag .mp3 files into a folder and you had any music
you wanted.
Yeah, if the game would let me turn the radio off and keep it off, I'd just load playlists from my XBox hard drive and be happy. As it is, setting the radio to "OFF" through the pause menu only works until I get out of the car. When I get back in, it's on the same station I didn't want to listen to before... damn it.

Hedgehog

Speed typer
Yeah, if the game would let me turn the radio off and keep it off, I'd just load playlists from my XBox hard drive and be happy. As it is, setting the radio to "OFF" through the pause menu only works until I get out of the car. When I get back in, it's on the same station I didn't want to listen to before... damn it.
I would love to be able to play my own tunes on the radio. Just add a "Play CD" or "MP3 Player" option to the radio.

And maybe as a DLC pack, a cartoon character set. Cartoon character clothing (without actually naming the character so as not to violate copyright) and maybe cartoon style guns like a RPG that fires exploding boxing gloves. And yes I know this idea sounds completely ridiculous

Persh

Undefeated writer
Oh many pirate pack should be a thing for boats and crap lol! 3 new pirate themed boats :p Pirate hats, peg legs, and eye patches!

Brujo Malo

The Masterpiece
Oh many pirate pack should be a thing for boats and crap lol! 3 new pirate themed boats :p Pirate hats, peg legs, and eye patches!
In all seriousness, I hope future updates give us something to do in the massive underwater world of Los Santos. Spearguns +scuba gear = underwater deathmatch!

Stolas

Talking Troll
1. I want a plain black leather jacket.
Plain black leather jackets are so common,
I can't believe they have all those jackets,
Including two plain brown ones,
Yet no plain black. Chicks get plain black.
Drives me crazy.

2. More customization options on bikes.
This one is a stretch, I know.
But I would absolutely love to be able to put ape hangers on the hexer.
Also, the paint jobs. It would be nice to add patterns,
Such as flames, and this could apply to all vehicles.
I digress. The custom options for bikes are few and far between.
He'll, since I'm dreaming, just let me mix-n-match bike parts as I please. Lol

3. No revolver?? Really? I want a python. Rick Grimes me baby!

4. I'd like to create a survival job.
I'd just generally like to see more options in the creator period.
Which leads me to...

5. Stackable props. `nuff said.

6. Cop-free server for freeroam death matches anyone?
Either that or just make it so that when you hit the one-on-one button,
It turns wanted levels off. Simple.
It's really annoying when I'm hunting trolls to have to stop to kill cops,
And then hide and hope the troll doesn't, well, troll me. Lol

Top Bottom