The Filthy Animal Crew : Former Featured Crew

jmr922

Rocks7ar Crew Leader
Elite
Being featured crew sure does help with recruitment we have gained over 40 new members in the last 2 weeks

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
Yeah man I'm rooting for you to get ahead. I used it as best as I can when I had it but it's also a numbers game. We are going through the quantity to get the quality out. Congrats again my dude, well deserved.

STN357

Elite
We haven't had to bump this post and we really haven't needed to recruit much of late. The writing is on the wall for all players that want to join us.

We are different, we are human, we are adults, and we love to play together. We are active, we are all over the world, we use mics, we don't cheat and we would like for you to join us.

Inquire within....

STN357

Elite
Yeah I've spoken to a few guys that I used to run up and down the halls with here and a one of them created their own forum. Others have just moved on.

Either way, we had some years where we were ridiculously active in here.

jmr922

Rocks7ar Crew Leader
Elite
Yeah I've spoken to a few guys that I used to run up and down the halls with here and a one of them created their own forum. Others have just moved on.

Either way, we had some years where we were ridiculously active in here.
you and me are here bro kicking it for our crews

jmr922

Rocks7ar Crew Leader
Elite
Cheers to that brother. How's things on your end?
all good, so close to that 1000 I can almost touch it, I made up 4 new commissioners that all help run the crew demote/promote/kick/recruit so thats a big help.
I check on your crew time to time it looks like a tight crew that has a good time.

STN357

Elite
Likewise bro, I look across the pond to see you all having fun too. We are just enjoying our time and it's a lot easier when the burden isn't on one person.

Top Bottom