The Filthy Animal Crew : gtavcrews' Featured Crew

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
So we thought it's about time we featured another crew here and several were short-listed.
In the end we went with these as it's about bloody time. They've been active here for ages...

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/filthy_animal_crew/wall

Crew Leader : STN357

Congratulations STN357. As our latest featured crew, your thread will remain pinned for the duration.
You're already an Elite Member so I can't upgrade you but will help you promote TFAC here.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Sorry I missed out but I've been missing in action. I'm honored to finally get this but I'm mad you all caught me running one out on the closet!

Where do I start!? Nugs, other than why did it take me so long to reply, what took you so long to get me here!?

Much appreciated, I'm sure the other TFAC members will love to see this. It just validates what we already knew. Again thanks brother!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Thought I'd add to this one for a bit while I'm here. I left on deployment shortly after you gave me this. That's why your didn't see me.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
Witty the increased amount of success we've experienced, we will keep our recruiting lines open for qualified candidates.

We are actively playing RDRO & GTAO and we would like to add you all too this community of gamers. Thanks!

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
It's been a great time riding this high out. With the news of a new DLC coming out, players have been flocking back to GTAO and transitioning to RDRO.

With either game we have you covered.

Come and find your part in one of the longest standing crews in the game.

We've been here since GTAO started, we changed the name of the Crew a few years back, we still have great support and healthy membership.

STN357

Undefeated writer
Elite
We've had 11 solid players join us in the last month, we are looking to build on that. With the new DLC coming out, we aren't looking for the DLC players; we are gearing up for the addicts of GTAO/RDRO.

If that's you, come and see about us!

Top Bottom