Xbox One The Semyon Family is recruiting

Vladimir Semyon

ChatterBox
The Semyon Family is now recruiting!

About Us:
We are a recently new Mafia Family and are looking for some active players who enjoy roleplaying. We are a Russian (not actually russian) based Mafia Family also known as The Bratva, We have our hands in a few illegal activities like gunrunning, exporting vehicles back to Russia and the drug trade too. You can often find us working down by the docks or out of one of our businesses plotted around the city during the day. At night we like to spend our time at the strip club having some fun or getting our hands dirty in the streets if needed.

Allies:
Raimondo Crime Family

Hierarchy:
Don
Underboss
Consigliere
Head Capo
Capos
Soldiers
Associates

How To Sign Up:
Complete the form below copy and paste and post below and we will be in contact shortly
———————————————————

XBOX ONE GT:
NAME:
HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY ROLEPLAY CREWS BEFORE:
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM:
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU PLAY GTA:

———————————————————
Social club Link:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_semyon_family

Any questions feel free to ask, or message me on xbox one and i will get back to you shortly!

Hoping to see you soon.

Last edited:

Dirimega

ChatterBox
Hi, I think you offered me a place in your mafia, either way I’m gonna fill the form

XBOX ONE GT: SPART 118
NAME: Paul
HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY ROLEPLAY CREWS BEFORE: Yes (I don’t remember the names though)
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU: On a weekly basis, I’m active 6 days out of 7
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: From Mexico
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU PLAY GTA: drive around, tune cars, change my character’s appearance, roleplay

Viktor Semyon

ChatterBox
Hi, I think you offered me a place in your mafia, either way I’m gonna fill the form

XBOX ONE GT: SPART 118
NAME: Paul
HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY ROLEPLAY CREWS BEFORE: Yes (I don’t remember the names though)
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU: On a weekly basis, I’m active 6 days out of 7
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: From Mexico
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU PLAY GTA: drive around, tune cars, change my character’s appearance, roleplay
Hi there thanks for filling in your application, my gamer tag is Its Only Adz. add me up and we'll speak soon when I get a chance.

-Viktor Semyon

MATTlElCE

Talking Troll
BOX ONE GT:DG Mindtrip
NAME:Matt
HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY ROLEPLAY CREWS BEFORE:yes
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU:very
WHERE ARE YOU FROM:USA
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU PLAY GTA:well I use to be don of the Siegel Family back in 2015-2016 then became part of the IRA who went after CF and MCs. I have very great experience in RP I am on GTA RP on PC as well.

Kemoni Bailey

Talking Troll
XBOX ONE GT: KJackson123
NAME: Kemoni
HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY ROLEPLAY CREWS BEFORE: No
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU: Everyday
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Ohio
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU PLAY GTA: Make money and build empires

Nik0 and J0rdy

Talking Troll
XBOX ONE GT: Nik0 and J0rdy
NAME: Jordan
HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY ROLEPLAY CREWS BEFORE: Yes
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU: Every single weekend and Fridays
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Australia
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU PLAY GTA: Roleplay with my old mafia crew, but they've gone to ashes

FCNF Devouring

Talking Troll
The Semyon Family is now recruiting!

About Us:
We are a recently new Mafia Family and are looking for some active players who enjoy roleplaying. We are a Russian (not actually russian) based Mafia Family also known as The Bratva, We have our hands in a few illegal activities like gunrunning, exporting vehicles back to Russia and the drug trade too. You can often find us working down by the docks or out of one of our businesses plotted around the city during the day. At night we like to spend our time at the strip club having some fun or getting our hands dirty in the streets if needed.

Allies:
Raimondo Crime Family

Hierarchy:
Don
Underboss
Consigliere
Head Capo
Capos
Soldiers
Associates

How To Sign Up:
Complete the form below copy and paste and post below and we will be in contact shortly
———————————————————

XBOX ONE GT:
NAME:
HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY ROLEPLAY CREWS BEFORE:
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM:
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU PLAY GTA:

———————————————————
Social club Link:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_semyon_family

Any questions feel free to ask, or message me on xbox one and i will get back to you shortly!

Hoping to see you soon.
XBOX ONE GT: FCNF Devouring
NAME: Dennis
HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY ROLEPLAY CREWS BEFORE: yes
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU: almost everyday
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Netherlands
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU PLAY GTA: roleplay

ItsOnlyMac

ChatterBox
Hate to break the news to you folks, but this crew is not active anymore. You are in luck if however. If you are still looking to join a mafia RP, we can definitely talk business. Hit me up on Xbox: ItsOnlyMac. I'm on every day.

Top Bottom