Training facility

KevinMitchell198

ChatterBox
Really really fun rng maps downloadable if anyone isn't in the know. Got the info from Rek who is a an Xbox gamer who I'd love to play with but I'm on PS4. If you wanna learn to shoot and also how to take down jets etc, give his YouTube acct a ring...great videos

KevinMitchell198

ChatterBox
Anytime! I don't run training facility as much but yeah come crew battle me, you'll be sorry. That's all I've been doing is free mode wars and stacking money on the double rp double cash.

N

Nugsy

I don't think he'd reply anyway, Kevin only joined two months ago and hasn't been online since early last month. That's an indication they won't be coming back. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly do a crew battle.
Again - Ha HA!

Anytime! I don't run training facility as much but yeah come crew battle me, you'll be sorry. That's all I've been doing is free mode wars and stacking money on the double rp double cash.

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Elite
Cool, send me a friend request online and I'll accept when I get online. Just tell me it's you in the message. Just be glad it doesn't take place on PS3.

I'll have you know my body is ready and prepared via an elite training regimen

Top Bottom