Missions Unlimited Spawning of Dubsta 2 = Unlimited Money

STN357

Undefeated writer
La Mesa unlimited spawn with another person

Unlimited spawn at Burton with another person

Unlimited spawn at LSIA with another person in a helicopter

Unlimited Solo Spawn La Mesa

Unlimited Spawn LSIA drunken tutorial in a car.

All these videos and methods come from my crew. We made every method shown above. I made the unlimited spawn and my crew made it better. Those videos are the Dubsta spawn bible for a players trying to use it for income. If you just want it to have it, they'll help you as well. Use whatever method listed above that suits your needs.

Each video that is done with another person, can be done solo for singular spawns. Questions? Ask below. I've done everything you could possibly do with dubstas, you don't have to do the work. The cheat sheet is right here. Enjoy

STN357

Undefeated writer
Thought I'd bring this topic back up because it's made me a very rich player and the way we've done it HD revolutionized the game. I take great pride in knowing I've created a method that's used by the entire GTAO community. Need proof, look at the videos above! This is life for me!

STN357

Undefeated writer
I plan on doing a massive dubsta spawn with one of my crew members and streaming it. We talking 6 ten car garage, almost 1.4 million in cars, one stream, our unlimited methods on display.

IG Airassault54

'Roleplay Moderator'
This isn't illegal or banned at all. It's just selling cars. We've just found a way to compound the cars and then sale them. A
I will have to look into this. I noticed your on Playstation. Is there anything i would have to do different on xbox one? or just follow the tutorial?

STN357

Undefeated writer
I will have to look into this. I noticed your on Playstation. Is there anything i would have to do different on xbox one? or just follow the tutorial?

I've been doing this so damn long, there is a mega thread on another site I frequent. Here's the link, it works on every platform with the exception of old gen. I recommend reading the first couple pages to debunk any myths you might have. You'll see me early and often in the forum and if you have questions, just ask me here

It's a great way to fill in the gaps in between money making grinds. It fills a huge void of what to do and how to earn that extra, consistent, legal money. That's what has kept me legally rich in this game.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/840797-dubsta-2-custom-spawn-strategies/page-1

IG Airassault54

'Roleplay Moderator'
I've been doing this so damn long, there is a mega thread on another site I frequent. Here's the link, it works on every platform with the exception of old gen. I recommend reading the first couple pages to debunk any myths you might have. You'll see me early and often in the forum and if you have questions, just ask me here

It's a great way to fill in the gaps in between money making grinds. It fills a huge void of what to do and how to earn that extra, consistent, legal money. That's what has kept me legally rich in this game.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/840797-dubsta-2-custom-spawn-strategies/page-1
I will definetly be looking into this and if this is completly legit and it works i will so be providing my community members with the information so they can make the money as well! Thank you for your help.

STN357

Undefeated writer
I will definetly be looking into this and if this is completly legit and it works i will so be providing my community members with the information so they can make the money as well! Thank you for your help.

If you need help going forward our questions about the process, feel free to ask. It's my specialty. It's what my crew does, I just used the helicopter method earlier, to fill up my garage and one of my crew members garage. It works on every platform, except old gen.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
I actually don’t since you didn’t want to accept my friend request

But seriously, what’s so special about this dubster spawning
It's a quick easy way to fit an extra 25k in your grind every 45 mins. So if your on a 2hr grind just tack on an easy 50+k
Get a few of these cars in your garage and call them to the paynspray from the mechanic. It's pretty simple if you fill a 10car garage you have a 250k stock to sell. The numbers add up fast for how easy it is.

Stn last reported 39mill in legit car sales. That's on par with car glitches selling 2 mill dupes.

Now that my cash is low I think I'll add the gold dustas to my grinding diet. I'll make more money if I can stop the freeroam killing for a week. My crew makes it difficult to not kill the public.

Last edited:

GameOvaries954

Smooth Talker
It's a quick easy way to fit an extra 25k in your grind every 45 mins. So if your on a 2hr grind just tack on an easy 50+k
Get a few of these cars in your garage and call them to the paynspray from the mechanic. It's pretty simple if you fill a 10car garage you have a 250k stock to sell. The numbers add up fast for how easy it is.

Stn last reported 39mill in legit car sales. That's on par with car glitches selling 2 mill dupes.

Now that my cash is low I think I'll add the gold dustas to my grinding diet. I'll make more money if I can stop the freeroam killing for a week. My crew makes it difficult to not kill the public.
If you look at opportunity costs shouldn't it just be better to continue grinding I/E or any other business since it is far from a 100% opportunity to spawn one of these and is in a nutshell flying or driving in circles to spawn a 20k car when I/E can produce 4x that in less time?

STN357

Undefeated writer
Why not do both? So we've had this conversation and by and large, this is part of the reason everyone left my crew.

The newer players are convinced they don't want to use this method, perfectly fine.

Take your bitching elsewhere Ovaries. They don't know you but I'm damn sure we've had this conversation a few dozen times. Go the fuck on somewhere else.

Hells, don't let this dude drag you into a conversation he already had had plenty of times. Where is Nugsy at?

GameOvaries954

Smooth Talker
Why not do both? So we've had this conversation and by and large, this is part of the reason everyone left my crew.

The newer players are convinced they don't want to use this method, perfectly fine.

Take your bitching elsewhere Ovaries. They don't know you but I'm damn sure we've had this conversation a few dozen times. Go the fuck on somewhere else.

Hells, don't let this dude drag you into a conversation he already had had plenty of times. Where is Nugsy at?
I’m just trying to spark a logicical conversation try not to get offended, please be civil.

STN357

Undefeated writer
I'm not for your bs. Nope not today. You can find me if you want to talk to me.

I won't be civil with you, ever. There isn't a middle ground and I won't be fooled. Go ask your question to someone who will entertain it.

Top Bottom