What you failed to mention!

xUWGxAbeLincoln

Speed typer
Please stop me if the thread games are getting too much!

This one is a fairly simple game pretty close to the corrupted wishes game, called what you failed to mention.

You can either state a fact or lie, your choice. Then the next player must add something to it that you forgot to mention.

Example - Player one - Last night I slept with 3 girls

Player two - What you failed to mention is when you woke up you realized they were guys!

I just ate a caramel apple.

V

VT Lakemonsters

What you failed to mention is that caramel was made from the masticated carcass of june bugs

GTA V Heists are expected to launch next Tuesday

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
What you failed to mention was it was just a hot fix to get rid of modders.

I ride the bus every morning.

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
What you failed to mention is you want to design the most boring game in the world ;)

I want to go hiking!

V

VT Lakemonsters

Wish granted but your cigarette was laced with LSD, have a nice trip!

Helium doesn't actually make our voices high pitched. Our voices are normally high pitched and breathing air makes them sound deeper

xUWGxAbeLincoln

Speed typer
What you forgot to mention is people really only inhale helium because they secretly love chipmunks.

I once caught a snapping turtle with my bare hands!

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
What you failed to mention is that everyone already knows that you caught crabs from a turtle.

I like to make love to my wife with a spatula, bacon grease, and a coat hanger while wearing a hockey mask.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
What you failed to mention is the reason you love going to the grocery store With Your Family is because You Sell 5$ Handjobs In the parking lot next to the dumpsters

I like Watching tiny monkeys playing with coconuts

xUWGxAbeLincoln

Speed typer
^this guys good! Haha

But what you forgot to mention is your special forces missions always fail and they take our jobs!

Funny thing though, I'm actually having Mexican with the family!

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
What you failed to mention is that you're having Mexican tube steak.

I like to hide under beds while wearing my pennywise outfit

xUWGxAbeLincoln

Speed typer
What you failed to mention is you just recently started hiding under beds after recently moving from the closet.

I believe Hellsmercenary is scaring off any other participates cause they can't handle the heat.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
You fortgot to mention that I have the body of a Greek god and I'm hung like ron jeremy. That's why they're intimidated.

Maybe you're right. I bait myself with every comment. But no one is taking advantage of it but you Lincoln. I guess I'll bow out of this thread for the night. Njoy lol

Top Bottom