XBOX 360 World War Los Santos Free For All results, Crew standings, and THE >WINNER<

OneShot

Undefeated writer
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
Here is the results from the free for all(FFA):

Crew Standings:

Crew SemiFinals & Finals:

The Finals:

Fighting it out to the death I Only The Greatest I gets the win with the final score against II The Purge II 34-32!

I Only The Greatest I Wins The Los Santos Crew Battle tournament CONGRATULATIONS! I Only The Greatest I is now nominated THE BEST AUTO AIM COMPETITIVE CREW IN GTA ONLINE!

Tournament video by Only The Greatest:

MF Khiro

Talking Troll
Yay 360 Crews Yay !!!
Oh wait Next Gen Launches next week who gives a fuck About old gen community xD Time For the Next Level Bitches
~See You On The New Battlefield ;)

Attachments

TheRealDarkLord

Thanks a lot to persh and the rest of the people responsible for making this tournament happen. It's a step in the right direction for rockstar games competitive. I'll be uploading the video of the tournament matches in the next few days and I'll be sure to thank you guys on there + give the website a shoutout. Thanks a lot guys!!!

TheRealDarkLord

im not dieing, i still have a 360 which i will play when im needed. and for whatever reason if anything goes wrong with ps4 or the one is doing really well then i will just buy one for christmas. also my phone died so i cant see kik until i get home -.-

MF Khiro

Talking Troll
Very nice, but its XBOX xD not PS3[
im not dieing, i still have a 360 which i will play when im needed. and for whatever reason if anything goes wrong with ps4 or the one is doing really well then i will just buy one for christmas. also my phone died so i cant see kik until i get home -.-
/quote]
For my dear friend Darklord I present his new emblem for OTG
Its a gift from CMC for his PS4 Debut

Attachments

Top Bottom