Your favorite GTA V Protagonist?

Which is your favorite? And who would win?

• Michael/Michael

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Michael/Franklin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Michael/Trevor

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Franklin/Michael

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Franklin/Franklin

• Franklin /Trevor

• Trevor/Michael

• Trevor/Franklin

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Trevor/Trevor

• Total voters

vette

The Masterpiece
Ok, so it's been out for a little while now, and at least most of us have it or have played it. So now that we've all had a fair amount of time to play the story and get to know the 3 protagonists, which of them is your favorite? And which of them would prevail in a battle between the 3? Personally I prefer Michael, and would say that the second answer would be between him and Trevor depending on whether their special abilities would come into play.

Ariel_Massacre

Speed typer
I had a feeling that Franklin was going to be my favorite before the game was released, and that feeling was right.

Who would win in a battle? Either Franklin or Trevor, without special ability.

Jordan

Speed typer
GREETER TEAM
Trevor - The way they've created him is vastly different to Steven Ogg. I like that. With a character profiled like Trevor's, you'd expect him/her to live up to that status and he really does.

I can't split Michael and Franklin. Franklin, to me, seems like the 'voice of reason'. He's there and guides the others, or helps to do so. The relationship between Trevor and Michael is well set out also. Trevor reacts the way any crazy guy would and Michael tries doing right by his family.

Ybok

Trevor is def my fav. Okay..I like playing as Michael but I love how angry/powerful/crazy Trevor is I laugh all the time haha

emk

Talking Troll
Trevor is genius, it is a character you haven't encountered in GTA until him. I mean, Franklin is like the typical GTA character, small time thug hoping to make it to the top. Michael is that Franklin type character just AFTER GTA, you know? He's done it all. He's like the player itself after finishing GTA, you've done it all, you are kind of happy with it, but terrible bored. Trevor is pure anarchy, i gives a crap about wealth and stuff. That makes him remarkable.

Nicolabellamy77

ChatterBox
1- Trevor 2- Michael and 3- franklin , trevor is my favorite becuase he is crazy and funny , i like michael because he is nice and i dont really like franklin he is kinda boring

ghoraaa

Talking Troll
My favorite is michael, and i would say michael will win the battle between those three, he is cunning, while trevor is reckless and franklin is too naive, michael can take advantage of that and let both of them kill each other, while he wait for the last man standing, and kill him stealthy, michael only weakness is his family

sandman2811

Trevor is a one man army, loud and messy. Michael is covert and will assassinate his target with precision. Franklin is a mix of the two, part stealth part assault. rock, paper, scissor in that order.

spiritedaway18

ChatterBox
Franklin is my favorite by far with Trevor as the least. But my stats say I play as Trevor more then Michael oddly enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom