your most sucessful map from creator?

STN357

Undefeated writer
I just don`t feel like purchasing a whole new console just for gtav alone.
What if I told you I did and fallout 4. Those are THE ONLY games I play on it. However being a crew leader stuck on old gen doesn't work for me. I hope you upgrade soon, it'll blow your mind bruh. The games alone are insane. Rockets vs insurgents!? Aww man!

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
What if I told you I did and fallout 4. Those are THE ONLY games I play on it. However being a crew leader stuck on old gen doesn't work for me. I hope you upgrade soon, it'll blow your mind bruh. The games alone are insane. Rockets vs insurgents!? Aww man!
I don`t go online most days. Now i`m way more concerned about my uni work and where I`ll be in a few years to come.

STN357

Undefeated writer
I don`t go online most days. Now i`m way more concerned about my uni work and where I`ll be in a few years to come.
Uni work? Not sure what the lingo is. I'm with you on that I think we all are coming to crazy crossroads but I still need my addiction and gtav is it. See you on next gen bruh....

Some of those new wall ride races are insane too!

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Uni work? Not sure what the lingo is. I'm with you on that I think we all are coming to crazy crossroads but I still need my addiction and gtav is it. See you on next gen bruh....

Some of those new wall ride races are insane too!
The lingo? Nuh, man, I`m just saying about how most of my concern and time is involved with uni. I just finished my first year (Past, :D) So I`m on a bit of a break. Though next year comes, i`ll be spending a lot of time doing architecture work.

STN357

Undefeated writer
The lingo? Nuh, man, I`m just saying about how most of my concern and time is involved with uni. I just finished my first year (Past, :D) So I`m on a bit of a break. Though next year comes, i`ll be spending a lot of time doing architecture work.
What's uni? What does that mean? The lingo is different from whatever I associate the word lingo to.

Are you talking about school? What are we talking about?

There were some crazy Team Death Matches I like. I'll add some links to them.

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
What's uni? What does that mean? The lingo is different from whatever I associate the word lingo to.

Are you talking about school? What are we talking about?

There were some crazy Team Death Matches I like. I'll add some links to them.
Uni - University.

Evan R

Smooth Talker
i went to add it but its on the ps4
Oh I'm sorry but you might not like it anyway. You basically fly to the top and parachute into a skyscraper steal a blueprint then jump off and parachute glide again but down to the pool area to the construction side in the north of Los Santos. The other team does the complete opposite and goes to the pool area to steal the blueprint but either have to take a jet to fly to the top to deliver it or just take the ladder and jump off of the red flashing light at the top of the construction crane over the skyscraper.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Oh I'm sorry but you might not like it anyway. You basically fly to the top and parachute into a skyscraper steal a blueprint then jump off and parachute glide again but down to the pool area to the construction side in the north of Los Santos. The other team does the complete opposite and goes to the pool area to steal the blueprint but either have to take a jet to fly to the top to deliver it or just take the ladder and jump off of the red flashing light at the top of the construction crane over the skyscraper.
well i was certainly going to try it lol

Hellsmercenary

that guy
sadly rockstar currently doesnt allow stunt props in air races. so i created a capture using buzzards. this has been created on the xbox one console. some issues ive been unable to fix is the spawning. i intended to force a death penalty of spawning in an enclosed area, but it seems to spawn where ever it wants too oddly. this makes my map less difficult than i intended. know this is not for learning to fly. you will need to be experienced to expert level in a buzzard to have a chance.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/h3llsmercenary/games/gtav/jobs/job/iXzeA724NUK3slEZ1SlMTA?platformId=12

Top Bottom